Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Impressive debut considering it was at Old Trafford. Always wanting the ball and picking up clever positions in between the lines. Delivery wasn’t quite up to scratch last night but it will come and not have we got a player on our hands. So refreshing to see young English players combining like Madders, Gray and Chilwell

If they carry on like last night they can all help themselves into the England set up. Very encouraging! 

• Like 1

I've been really impressed with his defensive effort so far this pre/season. When he sees a break he gets back and helps out. So unusual to see such a great creative player with such a great defensive workrate in our game today. I think he's going to be a superstar - and he's ours.

So far so good, would like to see him shoot on sight more from range though. This I'm sure will come as he lives a ripper but it could be the difference when we're heavy on possession against teams who are sitting back and we can't break them down. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Chillie and Maddie can wear whatever they want. I love their bromance, and thought they were showing signs of a strong partnership on the field friday.

So are they Chilison or Maddiwell?

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I am ashamed even to admit this but if I remember correctly this was the first single (cassette) I actually went out and bought myself with my own money.  In my defence I was only 11 but that's probably not quite young enough to excuse my behaviour.  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I am ashamed even to admit this but if I remember correctly this was the first single (cassette) I actually went out and bought myself with my own money.  In my defence I was only 11 but that's probably not quite young enough to excuse my behaviour.  X

Nonsense. It was and remains a quality track. Seminal tune!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

To be fair its no secret that footballers dress like absolute shit

To be fair if you take away the noncy hats and the stupid dabs, handshakes and gestures young footballers do I can just about handle the odd yellow hoodie.

As an aside I remember meeting Ritchie De Laet once after a game when he first signed. He was driving back himself so had come away from the team bus and when he walked past us I asked him for a quick photo. He said sure but wanted to put his bags in the car first (had like a full on case) and he took off his Leicester training jacket whilst there and came back over with a tshirt with just a massive pair of tits on them. Standard. To this day, I'm convinced he did it for laugh. 

• Haha 4