Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

47 minutes ago, MattP said:

He really has a lot of talent and I hope we get to see him reach his potential. 

Really hope the stuff from this on ongoing court case isn't true, best for him if he keeps away from anything like this now, the current England side finally seem to be managing it and he might be joining them.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/james-maddisons-friend-punched-man-1-5659677

Sounds like something Madders would do tbh, let's hope he's a bit more mature now 2 years later. 

Vards got his assault conviction under similar circumstances didn't he, supposedly defending a friend. They'll get along well.

15 minutes ago, brucey said:

Sounds like something Madders would do tbh, let's hope he's a bit more mature now 2 years later. 

Vards got his assault conviction under similar circumstances didn't he, supposedly defending a friend. They'll get along well.

It was his friend supposedly defending him.

14 hours ago, MattP said:

He really has a lot of talent and I hope we get to see him reach his potential. 

Really hope the stuff from this on ongoing court case isn't true, best for him if he keeps away from anything like this now, the current England side finally seem to be managing it and he might be joining them.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/james-maddisons-friend-punched-man-1-5659677

Dont really see how this will affect Maddison really? Its not as if they are his hired goons on maddisons payroll and he ordered him to punch him.

Guest MattP
5 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Dont really see how this will affect Maddison really? Its not as if they are his hired goons on maddisons payroll and he ordered him to punch him.

Didn't say it would affect him.

But he should certainly stop the early hours piss ups, do you know who I am stuff and boasting about his wage.

12 minutes ago, MattP said:

Didn't say it would affect him.

But he should certainly stop the early hours piss ups, do you know who I am stuff and boasting about his wage.

i assume clubs should educate young players .. tbf that sounds like any arrogant young lad.

Guest MattP
Just now, les-tah said:

i assume clubs should educate young players .. tbf that sounds like any arrogant young lad.

Clubs shouldn't need to educate people not to behave like total twats.

Look at the England team now, vast majority young, decent people with very little arrogance about them, hence why they were so likable. 

Guest Cujek
1 minute ago, MattP said:

Look at the England team now, vast majority young, decent people with very little arrogance about them, hence why they were so likable. 

Sterling?

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

id bet my house on it if any of them was in an argument backs against the wall they would say something they regretted probably about them having more money most likely... Young footballers are like any other young lads.

Edited by les-tah

8 minutes ago, MattP said:

6 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Sterling?

Dele Ali was involved in  humiliating a girl by letting it be Filmed suckin his dick... you could argue thats not decent?

Edited by les-tah

Guest Cujek
29 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Dele Ali was involved in  humiliating a girl by letting it be Filmed suckin his dick... you could argue thats not decent?

Standard.

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Hence why I said most. 

5 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Made Shearer's team of the week, was he that good on Saturday?

Screenshot_20180822-103439.jpeg

Most of the players in that team scored goals, which is probably a clue as to how the team is selected !!!

Edited by Tuna
  • Haha 1