Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

Just got back from tattoo place.  Had been planning on getting "James Maddison Leicester City Legend & Greatest of All Time" tattooed onto me old chap for quite a while now but finally plucked up the courage.  In the end space constraints meant I had to go for "JM GOAT" but still looks proper decent.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Livid said:

Down in London with Chilwell wearing hoodies! 

I can confirm I'd be wearing nicer garments than these bellends if I was earning tens of thousands of pounds a week

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Just got back from tattoo place.  Had been planning on getting "James Maddison Leicester City Legend & Greatest of All Time" tattooed onto me old chap for quite a while now but finally plucked up the courage.  In the end space constraints meant I had to go for "JM GOAT" but still looks proper decent.  X

What a cock!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Does it hurt getting tattoos lasered off your nob? I swear that's at least the third time you've made this joke, with different phrases each time...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, brucey said:

Does it hurt getting tattoos lasered off your nob? I swear that's at least the third time you've made this joke, with different phrases each time...

I have about 5 jokes that I use on rotation.  X

• Like 1

OUT Premier League injuries and suspension: Who will miss the opening game of the season at every club?

https://talksport.com/football/408328/premier-league-injuries-suspension-miss-game/

hmm, hope its just paper talk. Didnt realise the injury was that bad. 

Matty James

Harry Maguire

Jamie Vardy 

Jonny Evans (doubt),

James Maddison

Nampalys Mendy

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

OUT Premier League injuries and suspension: Who will miss the opening game of the season at every club?

https://talksport.com/football/408328/premier-league-injuries-suspension-miss-game/

hmm, hope its just paper talk. Didnt realise the injury was that bad. 

Matty James

Harry Maguire

Jamie Vardy 

Jonny Evans (doubt),

James Maddison

Nampalys Mendy

You've really gone and started something with that post I reckon.

Incoming meltdown alert.

• Sad 1

Not one to usually get over excited but this lad looks an absolute. baller . Showed no fear on his premier league debut away to Man Utd and ran the show on our behalve . Looking forward to seeing him progress further this season and is far too mature for his age . 

Edited by baldeagle

Just now, Hammo said:

Genuinely excited to see him and Vardy together.

Hopefully the two of them will hit it off in training next week and deliver the goods v Wolves.

This.

To be fair, Utd were good defensively today. Maddison, Gray, Chilly, Ricardo and Nacho could give other teams all sorts of problems. I thought they all did well today.

• Like 2

Random I know but he reminds me of Paul Gallagher lol

Maybe it’s his hair or the way he runs or his physique, I dunno..

Anyway, I’m not getting too carried away with this lad - yet. I love his positive intent and confidence but he’s not the finished article by any means and still has work to do on his final ball and not trying too much.

Bags of potential and with the right nurturing could be a star. Hope he continues to shine and improve...

• Like 1

Impressive debut considering it was at Old Trafford. Always wanting the ball and picking up clever positions in between the lines. Delivery wasn’t quite up to scratch last night but it will come and not have we got a player on our hands. So refreshing to see young English players combining like Madders, Gray and Chilwell

Edited by foxfanazer

Good debut, the lad obviously has talent an quabity,

It will of course take time to settle to the big time, he was a little "championship" on the edge of the area but hopefully a few games will adjust that :)

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Random I know but he reminds me of Paul Gallagher lol

Maybe it’s his hair or the way he runs or his physique, I dunno..

Anyway, I’m not getting too carried away with this lad - yet. I love his positive intent and confidence but he’s not the finished article by any means and still has work to do on his final ball and not trying too much.

Bags of potential and with the right nurturing could be a star. Hope he continues to shine and improve...

It’s a sad indictment of the midfield imo that Maddison looks to be the only forward playmaker. He looks to have great potential but I sincerely hope not too much is piled onto his shoulders too quickly.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It’s a sad indictment of the midfield imo that Maddison looks to be the only forward playmaker. He looks to have great potential but I sincerely hope not too much is piled onto his shoulders too quickly.

Personally I thought Silva would be more forward-thinking than he is. To me he still seems off the pace. The rest of the players were actually playing with good intensity and quick passing, but he and probably Amartey looked a bit slow and not quite on the same page as the others. It's a shame because I really want Silva to succeed with us. Hopefully he'll pick up in the coming games.

Just now, ALC Fox said:

Personally I thought Silva would be more forward-thinking than he is. To me he still seems off the pace. The rest of the players were actually playing with good intensity and quick passing, but he and probably Amartey looked a bit slow and not quite on the same page as the others. It's a shame because I really want Silva to succeed with us. Hopefully he'll pick up in the coming games.

I have lowered my expectations of silva  - he should not be a starting player for us

• Sad 1