Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fourth Summer Signing... Who and When?

13 minutes ago, dpjfox said:

The beast from Moscow who incindently can play a bit with the ball at his feet, looks good value at £15 million

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Solomon Kvirkvelia

Leicester Mercury says fake news ...    we are not in talks with him ....    make of that what you wish.

Mahrez with extended/improved contract as man city go elsewhere and no one else wants to stump up that much for him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, davieG said:

Mahrez with extended/improved contract as man city go elsewhere and no one else wants to stump up that much for him

That would be nice wouldn't it , we can all dream .....sigh....more than likely keep a disgruntled player for another 6 months though.

7 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Guess its going to be boring until Mahrez is sold. 

If he's sold !  And perhaps his 'throwing his toys away' didn't impress Pep baby, so I find it strange that as Marez is not involved with the w cup why has a deal not been completed. I suspect Pep is exploring many other options with the w cup his showcase 

wouldnt mind ziyech or anderson and shaquri 

shaw or bertrand for lb

--------------------------------------------kasper---------------------------------------------

perirea-----------------evans-----------------------maguire--------------shaw/bertrand

----------------------------------ndidi----------------sliva--------------------------------------

-----ziyech/anderson------------------maddison---------------------shaquri------

--------------------------------------vardy-----------------------------------------------------

20 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I think I'd take the player's word over the Mercury's word to be honest. 

Know what you mean about journalists but as far the LM goes they don t normal twist the truth or speculate without some solid facts ...

Will be interesting to see who’s right on this one ..