Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

57 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

If wages are that much of a problem what idiot gave Ulloa a new 2 year contract only last August and Matty James a new 4 year contract. One of them publically stated he never wanted to play for us again and the other spends too much time injured. Probably an old pals act by Craig Shekespeare / Rudkin

I actually thought the Ulloa contract was a good move by the club.

He ended up going on loan to Brighton for six months so they will have at least covered his wages and we may have received a loan fee. I'm amazed that we haven't had an offer from a Championship club for Ulloa. He's proven quality at that level and still only 32 and big lump strikers historically do better at that level than skill or pacy ones. If I was in charge of a mid table Championship club hopeful of promotion he'd be really high on my list. Great in the air and knows where the goal is.

1 minute ago, LCFC_Oak said:

image.thumb.png.73df6f7518ee36eb2993440e392afdac.png

G-LCFC landed in Redhill 2 days ago and apparently hasn't left since....

LCFC Oak in with the TWIST!!!!

lol

In all seriousness though it's always there. 

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

He ended up going on loan to Brighton for six months so they will have at least covered his wages and we may have received a loan fee. I'm amazed that we haven't had an offer from a Championship club for Ulloa. He's proven quality at that level and still only 32 and big lump strikers historically do better at that level than skill or pacy ones. If I was in charge of a mid table Championship club hopeful of promotion he'd be really high on my list. Great in the air and knows where the goal is.

Apart from probably earning too much for a Championship club?

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I totally agree, I live in County Durham and sometimes go watch Boro, I’ve always said he’s do a job for them. 

14 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Surely if he was signing for us he would be flying to Austria?

He has just flown over my house direction Brighton.

Just now, mancunianfox said:

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't heading upto Woolwich to join up with Brighton.

We all would be but can you let us carry on being sarcastic and silly for a bit? lol 

• Haha 1