Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Deal might be off - 

 

Apparently when they were doing his medical they found an old Scale Electric, MegaDrive and Christmas tree in his stomach. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Deal might be off - 

 

Apparently when they were doing his medical they found an old Scale Electric, MegaDrive and Christmas tree in his stomach. 

Update - Surgeon said Scale Electric and Mega Drive out fine but they're struggling wirh lights that were still attached to the small, large intestines and the christmas tree. 

 

Transfers in the balance. If they can remove the lights without breaking any glass and rupturing any vital organs then the deal should be still good.

 

#pray4loft

Posted
7 hours ago, onekeithweller said:

Apparently Spuds had no room for a Loft in their new home.

Because they can never reach the top floor #3rdin2horserace

Posted
10 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am trying so hard to laugh at any of these "funny" posts but I simply can't.  X

you must try harder, surely Wymeswolds " It's a bit like killing two birds with one scone" caused you to break into a bit of a smile. :)

 

y

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am trying so hard to laugh at any of these "funny" posts but I simply can't.  X

Not sure if this one's been done cus I'm not trawling through the rest of this thread.  Y'know, Life's too short.

 

Anyway, here goes.  This'll will get you.

 

Ahem.   I hear that our new forward signing is going to fill in at centre half next year.

 

(pause for effect)

 

Yes...  He's a Loft conversion.

 

Ah thank you.   :cheers:

 

 

 

 

200.gif.fd244fb2fa4c069058d25077f3439467.gif

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1
Posted
13 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am trying so hard to laugh at any of these "funny" posts but I simply can't.  X

If it wasn’t for that kiss, I think we all would feel a bit like you’ve atticked us for joist trying to have a lath.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Posted

Fed up of our crawling board, we need to show better ambition rather than signing development squad cast offs.

  • Like 1
Posted
17 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am trying so hard to laugh at any of these "funny" posts but I simply can't.  X

 

‘Eaves it out, some of these posts are getting good. 

 

There’s (sky) light at the end of the tunnel, certainly. 

Posted
On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:52, Spudulike said:

Surely that's got to change, if that's the case. Not much use when our first team manager has a completely different approach.

Hopefully you are absolutely correct and either Beaglehole will be told to coach the U23s in a similar style to Puel's approach.......or they will get someone else who can!

Posted
12 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

I’m sensing you en-suite about this loft bantz?

Bantz? It honestly makes me want to self harm, trawling through the mass of tirelessly unfunny crap to find something out about a football player!

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...