Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I watched Kettering Town play AFC Mansfield at Latimer Park this weekend and there was more noise there than at Old Trafford tonight.

Obviously they're a massive club with record revenues etc, but are they really an attractive club to join for elite/young talented players now?

Pogba does seem the type of individual who'd throw his toys out of the pram and conversely get as much personal fame as possible in certain situations.

It feels as if the club have lost their identity post-Alex Ferguson era.

• Like 2

It's terrible - because I really dislike him - but I sort of feel sorry for Mourinho. I suppose I don't like to see failure. Pogba is an absolute fraud though. The whole club is a fraud. The plastic Manu fans will leave in droves.  (and that makes me happy)

Edited by trabuch

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

It's terrible - because I really dislike him - but I sort of feel sorry for Mourinho. I suppose I don't like to see failure. Pogba is an absolute fraud though. The whole club is a fraud. The plastic Manu fans will leave in droves.  (and that makes me happy)

Pogba was always a bad buy for united. He will go somewhere else and do well. I dont think he is worth the pricetag either way.

Fck off united! Lol suckaz!

Mourhino,seems desperately to have lost it...!!

Self belief within himself

Charisma

Knowing what to do with the squad,he has been presented with.

Influence and discipline direction team and squad.

His wry sense of humour and wit....

My advice,get angry with the players,but first shut up shop,put out the Barricades...

Steal a bit from Fergie...chose your own company.ignore the press performances!!

Pogba and Sanchez,should be pulling this team along.....presently I'd pay you,to get them out,forget any personal riffs,

they are really not doing the fandango....They are not playing any type of football,and leaving Manu fans hanging.

At least Fellaini Jones trys....and put shifts in!!

Not one area or line is performing..this is even worse than the last time they went down

Zlatan I am sure,would have been upsetting a few prima donnas,behind the scenes,if he had stayed!!

I would of loved to see the old Mourhino make it!! I want Man Utd to make it,cos I love...the love and hate respect that goes

with big teams...plus their fans are generally silly knobheads,that one loves to see being humbled!!

it's bad form,cos they aren't earning our hate!!? That's worrying!!