Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

32 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Which Manchester team should I watch this evening? I think both will win comfortably tbh

why would anyone choose to watch united when city are playing? even united fans would probably prefer to watch one of the greatest club sides of all time over lukaku and pogba falling over their own feet whilst playing in defensive mid 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've gone for Ronnie making his Champions League bow for Juve, should be pretty eager to impress with Messi scoring a hattrick yesterday. Looks the most even contest too. 

Juve giving Valencia a bit too much respect though. Three defensive midfielders with Matuidi the most advanced. Mehhhh. 

Needs more Dybala. 

Honestly the funniest thing I've seen all week. 

I'm not sure it was a red. It's a weird one really. I mean he does grab someone's hair you can't really do that but it's also quite soft. 

I think a yellow for some handbags would probably have been enough. I dunno. I think it probably is a red by the letter of the law because he's retaliating but one of those you just don't particularly think should be. 

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Man City getting what they deserve considering their fans can’t be arsed for it 

Are they hitting the fabled ‘third season’, remarked by the famous Guttman as the season when players tick off to a managers ideas 

Dunno, but if we're going by Pep's history at Barcelona and Bayern, he doesn't have much history in things going awry or players ticking off from his ideas ;)