Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Still looks fit and fresh at 31 doesn't he. I wonder how many years he's got left at the top? Been superb tonight

Will be a sad day when he hangs up his boots.  We are lucky to have witnessed him really.  Forget sometimes he is only 31, two years younger than Ronaldo.  X

• Like 2

honestly that spurs performance was outrageous. it’s almost as if they genuinely didn’t know who messi was. time, space, do what you want on and off the ball for the full 90 minutes. probably one of the best players of all time and they couldn’t even be bothered to close him down at any stage. 

honest to god id sack the manager and any players involved in that. barca weren’t even particularly any good, spurs just let them have a glorified training session (on a pitch worse than their training pitch, i assume). absolute joke 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

honestly that spurs performance was outrageous. it’s almost as if they genuinely didn’t know who messi was. time, space, do what you want on and off the ball for the full 90 minutes. probably one of the best players of all time and they couldn’t even be bothered to close him down at any stage. 

honest to god id sack the manager and any players involved in that. barca weren’t even particularly any good, spurs just let them have a glorified training session (on a pitch worse than their training pitch, i assume). absolute joke 

What about the UEFA coefficient? Dragging it down. :angry: :revenge:

• 3 weeks later...

There aren't many Man City players atm that I actively dislike but Gabriel Jesus is a right Arsenal little shit. Really did sign for the wrong English club. 

Spends half his life sat on the floor throwing his arms around looking like he's about to burst in to tears. 

Even Sterling is slowly growing out of that. Sort of. 

• Haha 1

Only been watching ManU Juve. United are getting shown up for class, how they could do with a CB like Chiellini and a DM more mobile than Matic to free Pogba so he can do more than recieve it from the defenders most of the time - such a weirdly built team.

I used to really enjoy watching Man Utd CL games at OT under Fergie.

Always guaranteed goals, drama and a good game and they were always capable of matching and beating the best in Europe.

This Man Utd team are a pale shadow and boring as fvck to watch. 

Should have watched Man City in hindsight...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

I see de gea made a good (good, not great) save from a really hard Ronaldo kick but why oh why is he labelled “the best in the world” can someone tell me?

Because the people labelling him "the best in the world" are of the opinion that he is better at goalkeeping than the other top keepers in the world like Courtois, Oblak, Ter Stegen etc.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I used to really enjoy watching Man Utd CL games at OT under Fergie.

Always guaranteed goals, drama and a good game and they were always capable of matching and beating the best in Europe.

This Man Utd team are a pale shadow and boring as fvck to watch. 

Should have watched Man City in hindsight...

Tbh it was a crap night across the board. 

I swapped to the United game after City were two up just because it was pretty much a dead rubber by that point. Shaktar not what they used to be. 

Atleti Dortmund tonight isn't it? Should be alright. 

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbh it was a crap night across the board. 

I swapped to the United game after City were two up just because it was pretty much a dead rubber by that point. Shaktar not what they used to be. 

Atleti Dortmund tonight isn't it? Should be alright. 

Yeah Atleti v Dortmund could be decent. Fancy a bit of Barca v Inter myself. Shame the PSV v Spurs game is on at daft o’clock 

Ooo, Barca Inter. Hm. Shame they're both 8pm.

Bit torn, whichever I choose to watch will be shit. I'll give you all fair warning. 

I'll probably still go for the Atletico game, both teams on probably slightly more consistent form. Depends how much Simeone parks the bus.