Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Just now, StanSP said:

I'm praying for their game to stay as it is, they think they're through as the final whistle goes. No-one knows what the fvck is going on and then news filters through that Inter have got an equaliser :D 

In real life I am Mr Reasonable.  It's OK to be a horrible biased cvnt when it comes to football right?  X

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I'm praying for their game to stay as it is, they think they're through as the final whistle goes. No-one knows what the fvck is going on and then news filters through that Inter have got an equaliser :D 

With a Balde Keita offside handball goal in the 98th minute of a supposed 93.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

BBC text feed describes it as a bad challenge. BT are so insanely pro Liverpool it's ridiculous. Macca, Owen, Luis Garcia all working tonight. 

You expect some bias towards the British team but jesus guys at least pretend to be neutral a tad. 

Was wanting them to do well. And if the BT lot had said that Van D should have been off and it was a dangerous tackle I still would. But they didnt, so now I sort of dont want them to go through

Vardz would have been on the front page tomorrow with horns coming out of his head if he'd made a tackle like that

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

BBC text feed describes it as a bad challenge. BT are so insanely pro Liverpool it's ridiculous. Macca, Owen, Luis Garcia all working tonight. 

You expect some bias towards the British team but jesus guys at least pretend to be neutral a tad. 

don’t think i watched any of them on BT but when we were in the champs league i assume we got lineker, savage and kaspers dad on the panel for most games? 

its pretty standard, especially in europe, for the panel to be as biased as possible because nobody from fu cking naples is watching BT sport 

4 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

don’t think i watched any of them on BT but when we were in the champs league i assume we got lineker, savage and kaspers dad on the panel for most games? 

its pretty standard, especially in europe, for the panel to be as biased as possible because nobody from fu cking naples is watching BT sport 

Yeah but Sav is more than happy to say a Leicester player has done something shit. 

Even Lineker will criticise Leicester, he's bias with a stupid grin and his tongue in his cheek but he's nowhere near as blinded by his bias as Owen and Macca. Those two are something else. 

I think Ferdinand and Wright are good examples of quite obviously bias to their former clubs, Wright even still calls Arsenal "we" ffs, yet still capable of offering some pretty neutral commentary. 

Edited by Finnegan