Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It's a blatant straight red tackle and Macca has gone back to insisting its fine and shouldn't be a yellow. ****ing hell that's awful the more you see it the worse it is. 

BT sport is and always will be horrendously biased in favour of Liverpool.

Don't get why he's sticking to his guns saying it's not a foul. No-one would begrudge him admitting he saw it wrong. What a willy puller

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's a blatant straight red tackle and Macca has gone back to insisting its fine and shouldn't be a yellow. ****ing hell that's awful the more you see it the worse it is. 

It looks much worse when it's slowed down, for sure.

Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

BT sport is and always will be horrendously biased in favour of Liverpool.

Don't get why he's sticking to his guns saying it's not a foul. No-one would begrudge him admitting he saw it wrong. What a willy puller

More I watch it the uglier it is. He's off the ground out of control and he ploughs his studs straight through Mertens standing leg. That's disgusting, could genuinely have broken his leg. 

I hate to keep bringing up Vardy vs Wolves but Virgil's is 100x worse. Could seriously have been awful. 

If that's not reckless I dunno what is. 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

More I watch it the uglier it is. He's off the ground out of control and he ploughs his studs straight through Mertens standing leg. That's disgusting, could genuinely have broken his leg. 

I hate to keep bringing up Vardy vs Wolves but Virgil's is 100x worse. Could seriously have been awful. 

Virgil's was worse than a few reds ive seen this season. If that leg is planted its snapped

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I know i shouldnt be surprised by bias in football fans. But i remember sending a clip of that Vardy red card to a whatsapp group im in full of Liverpool fans, i was a bit iffy about it and asked for their opinion. They said "yep, definitely a red, no question".

I mentioned this Van D one and they are sincerely telling me it was probably fine lol

Im annoyed that BT didnt even mention it at half time (unless they did, lost my link for about a minute)

• Haha 1

BBC text feed describes it as a bad challenge. BT are so insanely pro Liverpool it's ridiculous. Macca, Owen, Luis Garcia all working tonight. 

You expect some bias towards the British team but jesus guys at least pretend to be neutral a tad. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 4

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Spurs playing well.  Team full of young English players.  Play good football.  Passionate manager.  English team vs Spanish.  Everything about this tie should have me willing them to win.

I hope they lose. Badly.  X

I'm praying for their game to stay as it is, they think they're through as the final whistle goes. No-one knows what the fvck is going on and then news filters through that Inter have got an equaliser :D 

• Like 1