Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Nicolas Pepe

From the clips on you tube he looks fast, direct and a very good finisher. He's left footed and plays wide right so he'd give us some of what Mahrez gave us. He seems a more conventional winger than Mahrez though but with Maddison's creativity then this chap could be of use receiving the ball through the channels and scoring.

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

From the clips on you tube he looks fast, direct and a very good finisher. He's left footed and plays wide right so he'd give us some of what Mahrez gave us. He seems a more conventional winger than Mahrez though but with Maddison's creativity then this chap could be of use receiving the ball through the channels and scoring.

I hope you are right.  I don'y trust those youtube compilations.  I think they could make me look good and that's really stretching it! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

First glance I thought he looked like Raheem sterling...  looked again he doesn't  look like Raheem Sterling at all

But it spooked me enough to put me right off this deal so its a no from me.,

1 minute ago, MPH said:

He looks nothing like Raheem Sterling so its a yes from me.

You got a problem. 

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Nothing beats the " [pretended self loathing]  X "  @RumbleFox  get-out-of-jail card. 

That playa got game.

I have turned it into an art form.  Slag everyone off then comment on my own sad life/small penis/lack of friends and add a wee "x" and I'm a free man.  X

• Haha 4