Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre match

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I totally agree.  Best post on FT for months.

Hate to disagree but I think his post is a bit vanilla. Doesn't tackle any of the obvious problems with that system really.

• Haha 1

Iheanacho needs a run in this side. I think as soon as he settles he'll score goals for fun as he's a natural finisher. Admittedly he won't chase lost causes in the way that Vardy does nor will he apply pressure from the front, but give him a sniff of the ball in front of goal and more often than not he'll hit the back of the net. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Iheanacho needs a run in this side. I think as soon as he settles he'll score goals for fun as he's a natural finisher. Admittedly he won't chase lost causes in the way that Vardy does nor will he apply pressure from the front, but give him a sniff of the ball in front of goal and more often than not he'll hit the back of the net. 

As long as it's on his left foot.

Been a great week for me as my county Limerick won the all Ireland hurling championship last week. I'm sure I haven't mentioned that around here :D

Anyways have a sense it could be a disappointment today. Vardy is a big loss as Nacho was off form at Ot. 

Rest of the team was fine against Wolves but attack is going to be a constant worry around here until January. 

Still though we live in hope. Come on Leicester. 

Edited by Blue ROI

3 hours ago, Hinckleyref said:

Exactly my point, Vardy injured or suspended where are the goals coming from, not from this lad from Man City, hes not good enough in my opinion, poor management and strategy at the top from Rudkin, one recognised forward and a developing forward in that league, not good enough ????

Who has a better reserve to their main striker than Iheanacho? You won't list many in the PL.

• Like 3