Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre match

45 minutes ago, step said:

We lose 2 : 0

It's funny but I always expect City to win even against top six clubs. I am disappointed at times but always am optimistic.

I'm expecting a victory at Southampton !!!

• Like 3

Would be extremely disappointed if we ended up losing this, Southampton have relegation fodder written all over them. Ings and Austin have goals in them but they aren't the type of strikers you fear nowadays.

I'd remain unchanged but of course Nacho in for Vardy, after a good pre season it's about time he proved his worth in the Premier League.

I'll be optimistic again and go 3-1 to us.

Hmm, how many times have we faced teams that are down in the dumps and end up kick starting their season.

I honestly think it’s different this season with a mainly new squad of young players all eager to prove themselves with signs of much more enthusiasm. I’ll go a cautious 2 2.

Difficult one to call but Ings and Austin are far better than anything Wolves had to offer up front! We can't afford to give them early chances this week. Other than that, I believe we overall have better players and are very capable of performing well away from home. A big three games for Iheanacho and for me will define whether we need to look for someone  else.  He's the main man now and needs to perform like one in the Premiership as well as pre season.

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1