Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jattdogg

Your favourite burger toppings

So i was reading this "article" on 100 ways to top a burger. Some are absolutely  gross (peanut butter and jelly? Wtf!) And some i would definitely try (pineapple scallion burger,  southern burger). But it got me wondering  what the foxestalk community loves on their burger. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/gmp2780/100-ways-to-top-a-burger/

I have the typical  lettuce, onion, hot peppers of some kind or pepper sauce (shout out to my Trininidadian folks) , ketchup, mustard, cheese, pickles (and bacon if im feeling more fatty). I do like grilled fruit on my burger too.

Edited by Jattdogg

2 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I'm sorry but if you're putting fruit on a burger you need to be chucked in a gulag 

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Fruit and meat is an abomination. Away with your strange Canadian ways.

Have you actually tried it or just too man tough to give it a go?

Beaver burger? 

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

So i was reading this "article" on 100 ways to top a burger. Some are absolutely  gross (peanut butter and jelly? Wtf!) And some i would definitely try (pineapple scallion burger,  southern burger). But it got me wondering  what the foxestalk community loves on their burger. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/gmp2780/100-ways-to-top-a-burger/

I have the typical  lettuce, onion, hot peppers of some kind or pepper sauce (shout out to my Trininidadian folks) , ketchup, mustard, cheese, pickles (and bacon if im feeling more fatty). I do like grilled fruit on my burger too.

Thought maybe you'd taken the family to The Works. They have some crazy/disgusting sounding burgers there.

What's with putting chips or onion rings on the actual burger? What's next, pour my coke on the burger? 

I'm pretty boring I guess. I'll just take tomato, lettuce, pickles and mayo on mine. Occasionally with cheese and/or bacon.

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Thought maybe you'd taken the family to The Works. They have some crazy/disgusting sounding burgers there.

What's with putting chips or onion rings on the actual burger? What's next, pour my coke on the burger? 

I'm pretty boring I guess. I'll just take tomato, lettuce, pickles and mayo on mine. Occasionally with cheese and/or bacon.

Lol no i actually havent been there are they any good?  99% of the time i have your standard toppings but every now and then i try something different. 

Edited by Jattdogg

8 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Lol no i actually havent been there are they any good?  99% of the time i have your standard toppings but every now and then i try something different. 

They're good, although a bit pricey. I think i paid just over $20 for a burger, chips and a drink. 

I'll stick with Harvey's.

Can't believe this thread's gone so far without a mention of fried mushrooms.

Egg, tomato, chillies, gherkins, onion, bacon, mild cheese, mayo, hot sauce and garlic sauce, are all equally acceptable in one combination or another.  Lettuce needs to stick to the BLTs.

11 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Big fan of most of the usuals mentioned above.

However to really step it up a notch, I recommend the peanut butter, fried egg, and hot sauce combo. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!

I will knock it without trying, i can guarantee it will be gross you disgusting man.

• Haha 4