Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Cardiff City away

Game is scheduled for November 3rd at 3.00, meanwhile Wales are playing Scotland at Rugby at the Principality stadium K.O 2.45.

This will mean approx 100,000 sports fans visiting Cardiff that day. These dates have been set in stone for a while now.

Does anyone know, or guess, if our game will be rearranged to ensure less chaos in a City not equipped to cope (either accommodation or traffic) with these numbers.

Not looking forward to the 2 hour queue to get out of the City.

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Speaking to someone at Bournemouth on Saturday they have had an email from Cardiff saying our game won't be changed to another day. Apparently the Welsh police say we are not classed as a big club, hope they don't contact the Norwich police.

Yep I've seen an email from the Cardiff SLO confirming it's not moving. 

Full Allocation: 3,125 (includes 18 Wheelchair Spaces)

Tickets go on sale at 8am online and 9am in person and over the phone

Prices
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £25, Under 22: £20, Under 16: £15

Supporter with Disabilities will get a FREE Companion

3 Nov 2018

Sat 15:00
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 23 September
Away Priority Scheme** | Monday 24 September
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 25 September
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Wednesday 26 September
Season Ticket Holders with 280+ Points | Thursday 27 September
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Friday 28 September
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Monday 1 October
Season Ticket Holders with 200+ Points | Tuesday 2 October
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 3 October

Away Priority Scheme Members will be given a 48 hour window to buy match tickets but must purchase them online or via the Foxes Fanstore or calling the City Sales Centre during the dates above. Tickets will not be processed and sent out automatically.

Members Ballot
Please see Members Ticket Ballot page for dates of which you can enter the ballot.

Please note that successful applicants will be able to purchase their tickets from Tuesday 25 September until Monday 1 October.

Please note that Row A to H in Block 123 is an all seated area. Cardiff City will have a zero tolerance towards standing in this area, any supporters that are standing in this area will be asked to sit down, failure to comply will lead to ejection from the ground.

47 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Please note that Row A to H in Block 123 is an all seated area. Cardiff City will have a zero tolerance towards standing in this area, any supporters that are standing in this area will be asked to sit down, failure to comply will lead to ejection from the ground.

Is this so that it looks like the away fans are sat down on TV lol 

6 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Is this so that it looks like the away fans are sat down on TV lol 

I think it's a decent solution to the standers/sitters conflict that can crop up.

The flip side of the designated 'sitting area' is that everywhere else is a understood to be a 'standing area'. They don't say that, but that's what they mean.

Edited by Harry - LCFC

19 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

You say that but guaranteed the pensioners end up on the back row and demand everyone sits down.

So, so sick of young kids in front of me at the last two aways, as this is also an issue as well as pensioners. Both have been in front of me on the back couple of rows and would you believe it they need to stand on their seat to see what's happening. Luckily the seats at Bournemouth were okay but when the chap stood his kid on the seat at Southampton I couldn't see a thing.

18 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

So, so sick of young kids in front of me at the last two aways, as this is also an issue as well as pensioners. Both have been in front of me on the back couple of rows and would you believe it they need to stand on their seat to see what's happening. Luckily the seats at Bournemouth were okay but when the chap stood his kid on the seat at Southampton I couldn't see a thing.

Difficult for kids as well though. It’s shite at the front and as everyone stands up (even if there is a kid behind them) then they will  be looking at a fat arse for the whole game if they don’t stand on a seat.

Don’t get me wrong, I prefer standing, but small people, midgets and dwarf wrestlers also have a right to see.

Edited by Drew Peacock

4 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Difficult for kids as well though. It’s shite at the front and as everyone stands up (even if there is a kid behind them) then they will  be looking at a fat arse for the whole game if they don’t stand on a seat.

Don’t get me wrong, I prefer standing, but small people, midgets and dwarf wrestlers also have a right to see.

Does everyone stand up? Certainly not every single row in a Leicester away end stands

Good to know my view is less important than a child's, though. Thanks for the clarification.

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

Does everyone stand up? Certainly not every single row in a Leicester away end stands

Good to know my view is less important than a child's, though. Thanks for the clarification.

I’d say after the front 6 rows or so, and then possibly the odd naturally elevated row like maybe the front of a higher block, then yes, most rows are standing at away games.

I’m not saying your view is less important. It could be argued that you are saying a child’s view is! You do what you have to do to see.

What are they meant to do if their view is obscured by people standing in front?   ?‍♂️

I’m not going to go up and down 10 rows asking ever so politely if everyone in front of me can can sit down, so my child can see. 

Edited by Drew Peacock