Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

19 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Do we know if Wes or Claude are due to say anything at all?

This isnt a off the cuff dig or anything just not sure what happens from now really

I don’t know but I think they are both men who would put personal feelings aside at such a terrible time. 

They maybe don’t feel like they need to publicly show their feelings if they are hurting badly. Maybe even more so if they had ill feeling at one point (I’m not saying that’s true). 

47 minutes ago, evil jack said:

It might not be a popular opinion around here, but Ian Stringer has been tremendous throughout all this.

Out there in the cold and it seems to me he's barely slept.

Personally felt he was insensitive to Taggart earlier today. Pushed him for a response when clearly he was hurt 

I know that even though none of us knew you well Vichai but my god do we all love you not just because of what you have done for our club but how you made each and every single one of us feel like family, and we will do our best to look after your family.

I keep wanting this to be a horrible nightmare and that I'm going to wake up any second now and everything is gonna be okay.

This just isn't sinking in and it's strange that I'm feeling like this for someone I only met once or twice very very briefly. 

I've been down to the King Power twice now mainly just to try to make sense of it all and somehow process all of it and I will be going back tomorrow to sign the book of condolence. 

We love you Vichai may you rest in peace.

• Like 1

It's genuinely not the case of someone being spoken of well just from the fact they're dead, Kun Vichai could've come in with all the swagger and cockiness in the world after buying the Club, getting promoted, winning the League but he was humble, relatable, loving, thoughful, compassionate and much more for the entire ride.

The Footballing world's reaction has been overwhelimingly respectful and touching, you really don't fully appreciate what you have until its gone.

Not beyond the realms of possibility he gets another Royal recognition, from the British monarchy this time. His impact on the City and the reflex to his loss on a national level is tangible