Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

The ultimate way of honouring the memory of Vichai and the 4 victims would be for LCFC to aim for the stars again and go and win the Premier League again. They did it once under his watch. Now go and do it again. That would be the perfect tribute a team and a club can give.

Edited by Mr Mister

36 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

i have no idea how the team get through the tactical planning for this ……………… at the moment i don't give a toss whether we win, lose or play but in six months time when everything is less raw, i hope things haven't gone badly and a defeat at Cardiff isn't looking costly ……….

the one thing you learn from close bereavement is that time really 'is a healer'

apologies if anyone finds this a bit distasteful to be saying …………...

After something like this there will never be a right time. Some prefer time, some prefer to get on with things as soon as. One thing for sure if the game does go ahead Saturday, I’d get everything you own on us to win. There’s no way we don’t win. (also, not being distasteful.)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

heartbreaking beyond belief

Watching that was totally heart-wrenching.  What a great man, what a great family and what a great Football Club.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, MikEverton said:

Just wanted to offer, having followed the events of the last couple of days, my condolences to your club and all you fans. This man orchestrated the greatest feat in football's modern era, perhaps of any era, and he seems to have been such a nice guy at the same time. I hope his legacy lives on for generations.

And yesterday I got annoyed because of a poor refereeing decision at Old Trafford, bit ashamed of that to be honest. Your club is handling the situation with great dignity and you should be very proud, unlike the Daily Fail! 

Don’t be ashamed of that - it’s part of the game and we all secretly love it. 

Thank you for your kind words. 

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

After something like this there will never be a right time. Some prefer time, some prefer to get on with things as soon as. One thing for sure if the game does go ahead Saturday, I’d get everything you own on us to win. There’s no way we don’t win. (also, not being distasteful.)

Well devastate anyone we play for quite some time at home I’d imagine, a fortress in Vichai’s honour.

Had my first warm feeling today. 

Back in 2016, I think we all had someone we thought of as a Leicester City fan (family, friend, old work colleague) who unfortunately missed out on the glory of winning the league. Taken away from our lives too soon to see it. Or like my own grandad, a constant in my football supporting life who I wish had seen the story play out. 

Vichai is with all those people now. All of those who missed out on seeing it in person chatting about what they saw from above and thanking him personally. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1