Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Mohamed Elneny

13 hours ago, Gerard said:

Promes is on £50k a week at Sevilla, if we'd have offered him £80k a week he probably moves here. 

I'm not saying we're a bigger club or better destination than Sevilla but we compete for similar players and pay better wages so yes we could have arguably got Promes ahead of Sevilla if we wanted him. 

You do realise that not every football is a money grabber. 

4 hours ago, Foxboy said:

10 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

At the end of the day it’s the football who decides what he wants to do though, not the agent.

9 minutes ago, reynard said:

I wouldn't be so certain and I think you mean footballer.

5 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

I would be, it’s the footballs signature on the contract and he’s not going to sign it unless he wants to go there.

lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 05/01/2019 at 17:40, Gerard said:

Name as many as you can.

If Felipe Anderson would rather go to West Ham and be embroiled in a relegation battle, that lets us know where we stand. People don't respect us as a club and dismiss our triumphs as flukes. Really Peeves me off.

3 hours ago, Foxboy said:

At the end of the day it’s the football who decides what he wants to do though, not the agent.

Think you're being a bit naive, if you think the agents don't massively influence those decisions, and in some cases yes they will Billy and dictate those choices.

20 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Think you're being a bit naive, if you think the agents don't massively influence those decisions, and in some cases yes they will Billy and dictate those choices.

They may do all they can to try and persuade a player however, like I said, it’s not the agent that signs the contract. For example, if we had also had a bid accepted for promes and offered more wages than Sevilla, promes still may decide that he wants the champions/europa league football and to live in a sunnier country that isn’t full of mardy tw*ts. No matter what his agent says about the extra $$.

4 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

If Felipe Anderson would rather go to West Ham and be embroiled in a relegation battle, that lets us know where we stand. People don't respect us as a club and dismiss our triumphs as flukes. Really Peeves me

London seems to be a pull for a lot of foreign players unfortunately. Big stadium. Likely sold a dream that West Ham are going places even if the stadium was a gift of the taxpayer...  (if it sounds like sour grapes it is because he's quality) That said I don't think we are that unattractive to players. Silva Slimani Iborra to name a few are/were pretty big names. We have just signed the wrong ones and blown a fortune doing it. Now we need to have a clear out and hopefully sign better quality.

Edited by desertfox2
Minor

On 07/01/2019 at 09:25, Foxboy said:

But if we offered him £80k a week he’s not gonna say “actually I’ll just take £50k”. 

9 hours ago, Bert said:

But if we offered him £80k a week he’s not gonna say “actually I’ll just take £50k”. 

Yeah but if someone said I’ll give you £80k a week if you come live in Leicester and play for us. Another club said we’ll only give you £50k a week but are based in Madrid/London/Barcelona/Milan/Rome you may be forgiven for taking £30k a week less and not having to live in a shit hole.

• Sad 1