Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Mohamed Elneny

So he turned us down last year, after we bid 10m for him when arsenal bought him for 5m.

He only played 4 games for Arsenal and none this season and Emery is desperate to get rid of him to fund there purchase of Pablo which I read. 

I say no thank you another Kelechi who really doesn't want to join us but has no option as nobody is interested in him. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

So Arsenal want to purchase Pablo Fornals, which cost them 18m, and want to fund that with Leicester paying 15m for a player they bought for 5m 2years ago whose only played 4 games for them. 

Why should we help Arsenal out? 

Because thats the sort of odd thing we do

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

For the same sort of money we should be buying Pablo Fornals. He's only 22 and plays in France.

Our success rate there is better and Puel should know something about him. 

He plays for Villarreal, in Spain 

37 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

No chance after he rejected a move to us because at that point he would rather sit on the bench to live the London lifestyle. 

Let’s hope so - I’d be surprised if he turned out to be anything but a poor signing for us