Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Mohamed Elneny

8 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

Yeah but if someone said I’ll give you £80k a week if you come live in Leicester and play for us. Another club said we’ll only give you £50k a week but are based in Madrid/London/Barcelona/Milan/Rome you may be forgiven for taking £30k a week less and not having to live in a shit hole.

Never left your warren by the sounds of it.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

Yeah but if someone said I’ll give you £80k a week if you come live in Leicester and play for us. Another club said we’ll only give you £50k a week but are based in Madrid/London/Barcelona/Milan/Rome you may be forgiven for taking £30k a week less and not having to live in a shit hole.

You don't have to live off the Narborough road you know . There's this place called Leicestershire were plenty of millionaires chose to live .

On 07/01/2019 at 14:14, Foxboy said:

I would be, it’s the footballs signature on the contract and he’s not going to sign it unless he wants to go there.

That's the problem with living in Norfolk. Our footballs are useless they can't even pick up a pen let alone sign a contract. 

1 hour ago, Foxboy said:

He wouldn’t have to live in Leicester. An hour away from the training ground. Also there’s plenty of lovely places to live in Leicestershire. London is one of the biggest shitholes I’ve ever been to. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Bert said:

He wouldn’t have to live in Leicester. An hour away from the training ground. Also there’s plenty of lovely places to live in Leicestershire. London is one of the biggest shitholes I’ve ever been to

Oh dear.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

He wouldn’t have to live in Leicester. An hour away from the training ground. Also there’s plenty of lovely places to live in Leicestershire. London is one of the biggest shitholes I’ve ever been to. 

I’d much rather live in Chelsea than out in a farm somewhere in Lutterworth. It’s just down to the individual though. Hence why money is not always the answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

Oh dear.

What? There are some nice places but the majority is a run down cess pit. I’ve worked in a lot of boroughs so it’s all from experience. 

12 hours ago, Foxboy said:

For 30k a week I would literally live in a shithole

• Like 1

All depends what you want from life.

I couldn’t live in Leicester, never mind London. 

On topic, spoke to a few Arsenal supporting friends last night, they rate him slightly better than average! 

12 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

Not really an alternative to Elneny who's a defensive central midfielder though.

Watched him quite closely during the world cup and he is quite sound defensively. Seeing as though we want a defensive midfielder who has creativity as well, I think hes a decent fit and is quite cheap.

17 hours ago, los dedos said:

You don't have to live off the Narborough road you know . There's this place called Leicestershire were plenty of millionaires chose to live .

My grandparents lived off Narborough Road in Westcotes. Ideal spot for a player - walking distance to the ground. Think of the petrol money saved.

• Like 1