Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Watford (H) pre match

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

So many starting xi's in here with Albrighton on the right, Puel will probably do the same, but he just can't play there. We've basically spent the first 4 months of the season replacing Mahrez with Albrighton, and wonder why we can't score.

I'm not saying it's been a massive success but we've been trying to replace Mahrez with two marauding full backs and a number 10 tbf. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Okazaki,Simpson & Fuchs.

Jakupovic,King & Benny.

Possibly Morgan.

Maybe either Iborra or Silva.

It will get trimmed this Summer for sure.

We'll need Simpson for now seeing as Amartey is out long term.

Fuchs is going at the end of the season. 

Get rid of Jaku, we have Danny.

There've been links with Iborra back to Sevilla.

There will be mass exits this summer thats for sure, as u've said

27 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Not quite sure of when we last had a resounding and comprehensive victory but we certainly haven't had one this season and it is just what we need going into a tough Christmas period. 

Newcastle away was a resounding and comprehensive victory by any standard imaginable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Newcastle away was a resounding and comprehensive victory by any standard imaginable. 

You're correct lol

I had completely forgotten about that one! My general point remains though and you could argue that Newcastle were absolutely turd at that point in time but yes it was comprehensive. 

We must be due another!

1 minute ago, oadby.fox said:

You're correct lol

I had completely forgotten about that one! My general point remains though and you could argue that Newcastle were absolutely turd at that point in time but yes it was comprehensive. 

We must be due another!

Haha. . 

Thought we were comprehensive against Huddersfield at home too but it doesn't count if it's Huddersfield either I guess lol

In all seriousness though, I know the point you're making and I sort of half agree.

On 28/11/2018 at 13:33, Simoken said:

Can we just change this threads name to the below title because every comment is just incredibly dull, to call yourselves LCFC fans is depressing enough.

Watford (H) pre match (for miserable c_nts

While i dont disagree with you, I can understand the negativity as most of our home games this season have been dross. We seem to play better against the better teams to be honest. Anyone mid table or below and it is incredibly boring to watch at home at the moment. 

36 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Can we get Rachel up early once the match thread opens? Thanks.

I have actually got a picture of her and her pussy.  It is a lovely black and white kitten but i cannot upload it. True!

Watford last January was our last complete home performance apart from a quarter-bothered Arsenal back in May.

Be good to start turning around the home form again. Any lingering threat of relegation would be put at rest should we win today. Anything else and the Puel out crowd will be in full cry mode especially with a tough December ahead so need all 3 points.