Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Watford (H) pre match

This game will be the defining point of the season, resounding win with a hat trick from Vardy, the beginning of our best run in ages, a final or two at Wembley, the glory of the 15/16 season is back with us.... :chant:

Up the City... :scarf:

• Thanks 1

I'm one of the most miserable posters, how is it that I still look forward to our games even if the players cant be arsed and it is hard to watch at times. Maybe I am just waiting/hoping for things to click somehow. I still prefer this to Ranieri's 2nd season where I actively chose not to watch sometimes.

Hoping for a win but suspect it will follow previous games where we jog about and everyone is thick until we are 1 down.

1-1 

Edited by lgfualol

12 minutes ago, Lionheart10 said:

Is Maguire back?

Apparently not. Club update reckons he's about to return to training, so probably next week.

Iborra is available, but not Ghezzal.

The Guardian reckons Evans is suspended but I presume that's bollocks. He's only had 1 yellow as far as I can tell?

I'd like to see a bit more of Soyuncu, as he played well on Tuesday, but I'm guessing Morgan and Evans today? Evans has looked decent recently, tbf.

I bought a nice copy home shirt today down the Chinese market here in Malaysia for 6 quid.  I am hoping it will be lucky today. If not it will be used as a dish cloth tomorrow.  :bounce:

• Like 3

Really need to get a result here, and not just a sketchy 1-0 or 2-1 win against the run of play (although of course we would all take it).

Not quite sure of when we last had a resounding and comprehensive victory but we certainly haven't had one this season and it is just what we need going into a tough Christmas period. 

Another red card or a dour draw today and there should be increasing question marks surrounding Puel's tenure. I hope that isn't the case and we go out and win 3-1!

21 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

:whistle:

Grauniad always used to be rubbish for football facts, though it had some good feature articles (as per Knockaert article someone's posted today).

It seemed to have upped its game on getting basic facts right recently, but that's really poor if they cannot even work out who's suspended.

You might need inside info to know about injuries, but info about red/yellow cards is widely available.

Evans was booked on Tuesday, so given how cash-strapped the print media is now, maybe some unpaid intern assumed that a single booking brings a suspension? 

• Like 1

I’m actually excited about today.

Zero reason I can fathom, at least from a footballing point of view. So it must purely be because it’s 1st December, it’s officially Xmas and I loved seeing the happy face of my son when finally opening the first door of his Paw Patrol advent calendar this morning. 

So for those who feel the same (not about Paw Patrol necessarily, but about today), let’s make some noise! Watford are bringing a flag of some sort in honour of Vichai, so if we can get the place buzzing, we might get a result. 

Love,

Mr Positive