Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

If all rumours from local and national media ,on little business will be done .. here is the team that would give us an alternative...if Vardy is struggling.

Schmeichel.

Evans.                     Morgan/Soyu

Ndidi

Periera                                                  Chilwell

Shinji 

Albright.                              Mendy/Iborra

Maddison

Maguire

Subs: choices from ..

Morgan/Soyuncu....Iborra/Mendy..Fuchs....Amartey ..Nacho..Ghezzy,Gray..Youth-player,Silva

having Maguire up front,gives us that Steve Walsh/Matty Elliot type of set up.Then Albrighton becomes more  dangerous with a targetman

Who can head the ball

He can slot into the CB position if one the others CBs get a game injury,and re-shuffle becomes necessary.

Shinji,was never really an out n out Striker,and has played for Mainz,in various midfield positions...

Here can he give us 55-75 minutes as the box to box,+ ball carrying link to get us on the frontfoot.

NDidi holds the fort,and doesn't need to regular put in long passes...

I'm going for a big night out this weekend, what drugs have you taken? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Joao Mario.... Good Shout, Can't really remember how he did at West Ham. Guess he'd  would be fairly expensive.

He seemed to play well for West ham, good to have players with prem experience and played a lot this season for inter so wouldn't be ring rusty. Would probably require a change in system though 

1 hour ago, Lcfcrory said:

I'm going for a big night out this weekend, what drugs have you taken? 

Jealous..!!!:jump:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

He who dares wins...Rodders. :trumpet:

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Jealous..!!!:jump:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

He who dares wins...Rodders. :trumpet:

I Am cOnFusIon.

• Haha 1

With the best will in the world, some of the names mentioned in this thread have some pluses but some are laughable, bordering on lunacy - Welbeck is made of glass and we have more chance of signing Alexis Sanchez' dog than Rashford! 

Che Adams would be on my list 100% - clinical finisher and fits the mould of a Puel signing - maybe being a Leicester lad he might fancy it. 

Callum Wilson anyone? Goalscorer and deservedly so in the England squad based on form, personally think we can offer him more than what Bournemouth can? £30m based on current market?

Ryan Christie from Celtic - Getting rave reviews up there and can play on either wing

David Neres and or Hakim Ziyech from Ajax - have impressed me in the Champions League this season - maybe a stumbling block in bringing them here though that they have made the last 16.

Julian Brandt (Levekusen) - Not likely but we can hope

Ryan Sessengnon - One for the future

Still kicking myself we didnt sign Felipe Anderson when we had the chance, £40m seems to be good business! 

Edited by SB87_LCFC

10 hours ago, SB87_LCFC said:

With the best will in the world, some of the names mentioned in this thread have some pluses but some are laughable, bordering on lunacy - Welbeck is made of glass and we have more chance of signing Alexis Sanchez' dog than Rashford! 

Che Adams would be on my list 100% - clinical finisher and fits the mould of a Puel signing - maybe being a Leicester lad he might fancy it. 

Callum Wilson anyone? Goalscorer and deservedly so in the England squad based on form, personally think we can offer him more than what Bournemouth can? £30m based on current market?

Ryan Christie from Celtic - Getting rave reviews up there and can play on either wing

David Neres and or Hakim Ziyech from Ajax - have impressed me in the Champions League this season - maybe a stumbling block in bringing them here though that they have made the last 16.

Julian Brandt (Levekusen) - Not likely but we can hope

Ryan Sessengnon - One for the future

Still kicking myself we didnt sign Felipe Anderson when we had the chance, £40m seems to be good business! 

Not a chance are we getting Wilson or Sessegnon in Jan. No prem team will sell their best players in Jan unless they get ridiculous offers which we just won't do in January. Loan deals for players not playing regular would be more likely. Clyne, Lallana and even Welbeck. I know what you're saying about Welbeck but we'd have little to lose signing him on loan till the summer. If he doesnt get fit send him back to Arsenal, if he does and plays well then we could look at a permanent deal in the summer. Any permanent signings in Jan would be from abroad most likely. 

On 13/12/2018 at 08:48, Langston said:

Can't understand the Welbeck shouts, he can barely move now even when he's playing. Not even a case of getting him fit which is a novelty in itself, his legs have gone unfortunately.

Would be terrible business.

Absolutely . We’ve got used toJV chasing , harrying , full of aggression and energy . Watching Welbeck lolling around barely breaking into trot would be tragic 

I ahve not seen any of Lyons games - video below suggests he is doing well-  but Memphis Depay seems to be fulfilling potential when he sighed for Man Utd as best player for his age. In 91 games 35 goals and 33 assists is a good return. I think there is a buy back clause but would Mourinho admit he has made a mistake _ I doubt it. His versatility, strength and skills would add spark to the City attack.

11 hours ago, matty98 said:

Ziyech please, imagine the goal threat we'd have with an attacking 4 of Vardy, Maddison, Barnes and Ziyech 

This, we should have bought him 3 years ago and certainly should have bought him in the summer just gone, everything suggests he is the closest replacement for Mahrez who of course we are missing, think he’ll be a tough buy now with Ajax through to the last 16 of the CL, perhaps one for summer

Edited by Mehrez