Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Cardiff Home Match Thread

I think we look better than previous times we’ve set up like this.

Ricardo & Albrighton both look tired and off the pace tbh.

Mendy looks as if he has loads left in his engine still - fair play.

Wilf. Oh Wilf. 6/10 so far buddy but good tracking back and determination but going forward you have the first touch of a Paedophile and the passing ability of a Division one 3rd choice goal keeper.

The fluid interchanging right hand side is a bit odd as we’ve ended up with Maddison out wide, Albrighton in the middle and Ricardo a bit too central too at times...

Still can’t help but think Gray is trying to make things happen but more for himself than anybody else and that we are really missing that CAM we keep dreaming of to replace one of Ndidi / Mendy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

Warnock's in there now telling them more of the same and they could even nick this.  We haven't had any really decent chances despite the domination.  Looking like Burnley Mk II unless we can step up a gear.

Same tactic employed of marking Chilwell tightly 

we are trying to overload the left side with maguire to allow gray to come inside but it’s too congested 

4 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

Warnock's in there now telling them more of the same and they could even nick this.  We haven't had any really decent chances despite the domination.  Looking like Burnley Mk II unless we can step up a gear.

Do decent chances ..erm how many saves has their keeper made 

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

Do decent chances ..erm how many saves has their keeper made 

Sorry I should have chosen my words more carefully.

By decent chances I meant ones where we would expect to score more times than not.  We've had shots and their keeper has done well but we haven't carved them apart yet.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

On this showing, well yeah I’d have to agree.

We won’t concede many with these 2 in the middle but we need something more in there. If he’s willing to come back and prove himself for 5 months it’s well worth it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

LEICESTER 0-0 CARDIFF

HT: That's the half at the King Power and no goals yet. Both sides have had half chances although Leicester have shaded the efforts. Schmeichel has had few big saves to make so far

WTF

Ikr, I read that and I'm like Huuuhh. What Game Ya Watching.

I think he meant to say Etheridge Not Kasper.