Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Cardiff Home Match Thread

Apart from a handful of good scenes and two shots on goal, we look rather tame and confused.

It's just not clicking the way it should. I'm not sure it's down to the introduction of Söyüncü in the back, but there's too many passes going wayward and straight to the opposition.

And Ndidi really pisses me off today, letting his teammates down with that kind of cheap play.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Apart from a handful of good scenes and two shots on goal, we look rather tame and confused.

It's just not clicking the way it should. I'm not sure it's down to the introduction of Söyüncü in the back, but there's too many passes going wayward and straight to the opposition.

And Ndidi really pisses me off today, letting his teammates down with that kind of cheap play.

3 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Much more Puel-like

Guys are probably bloody knackered tbf. I really dont see why the introduction of Soyuncu is deciding the 0-0 score. (And even if it did Puel had no other choice with Morgan and Evans ill)

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Guys are probably bloody knackered tbf. I really dont see why the introduction of Soyuncu is deciding the 0-0 score. (And even if it did Puel had no other choice with Morgan and Evans ill)

Haven’t Cardiff played the same amount of games... they look sharper!