Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Cardiff Home Match Thread

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

It’s a bit like CP has identified 4231 going forward was all wing based for a time and so now we have Maddison dropping deeper and Ndidi and Mendy given more responsibility to bring the ball forward.

The issue so far with this is that neither of them are really all that good at it. 

The poster earlier suggesting Drinks could fulfill this void kinda had a point.

I'm sure you don't really think that? We do need someone but a year older and a lot less fitter Drinkwater really isnt the answer. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bozman said:

If you ever wanted to see a team devoid of ideas, and a manger who has no clue how to break down crap opposition this is it...

Bang fo--kin average..

And Chelsea, and Man City...

Turns out breaking down a 10 man defence isn't easy.

1 minute ago, Mehrez said:

Our fans booing Iheanacho coming on makes me sick, no wonder he looks shot of confidence

Brothers of the to jos ,on the forum!!!

Vardy hasn't turned the world upside down...let's see 20minutes of Nacho....

any fans booing,  straight to the shame-pool,& dunce corner....

This forum man lol I’ve just gone back and looked at the Chelsea and City post match threads and then back on to this one. Never a bigger set of fickle bastards anywhere in the world, it’s genuinley hilarious lol. Inconsistent yes, annoying, yes, but don’t start saying the manager had turned a corner then get the pitchforks out as soon as he subs Vardy off, TRYING to throw caution to the wind and make something happen! He’s a football manager, he’s paid to make decisions!!! 

And we boo’d the poor lad on to the pitch lol we’re the weirdest set of fans on the planet I swear to god!

Edited by Manini
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I'm sure you don't really think that? We do need someone but a year older and a lot less fitter Drinkwater really isnt the answer. 

In terms of availability on a 5 month loan we could do a lot worse - we could stay as we are and keep watching this stuff for a start!