Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mhs123

Che Adams

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

Benny, Andy King and 12 million is what i would offer.

They’re under sanctions so aren’t allowed to spend. The EFL direct what they can spend. So they wouldn’t allow two massive wages like that 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

They’re under sanctions so aren’t allowed to spend. The EFL direct what they can spend. So they wouldn’t allow two massive wages like that 

so the sanctions are not transfer fees?

if they can’t get anyone in at all, they might not be so quick to let a player leave.

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

so the sanctions are not transfer fees?

if they can’t get anyone in at all, they might not be so quick to let a player leave.

Yeah sorry that’s the point I was trying to make. Popped it on here earlier. ITK journo said they can’t replace so won’t sell this season, especially as they could be a shock promotion candidate which would solve all their issues 

I was told by a friend that we’ve actually inquired after and shown interest in two of their players. No names given but Adams is the obvious one. It’s true that they are absolutely not allowed to replace but obviously a loan with us paying wages could be arranged if they needed, for example, a welsh midfielder 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I was told by a friend that we’ve actually inquired after and shown interest in two of their players. No names given but Adams is the obvious one. It’s true that they are absolutely not allowed to replace but obviously a loan with us paying wages could be arranged if they needed, for example, a welsh midfielder 

They might also want to take their pick from the u23s....

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Only one of decent quality has to be Jota. Unless we were looking for that Lloyd replacement, the Maghoma (sp) is a shout

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

They might also want to take their pick from the u23s....

Good call. There are 2/3 youngsters that could do a job for them.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Only one of decent quality has to be Jota. Unless we were looking for that Lloyd replacement, the Maghoma (sp) is a shout

I’ve asked him and he’s just text back that one is a youth player. He doesn’t want to give names out. 

Could be a load of rubbish but he’s well connected with lots of football people and agents and players. No reason for him to lie. 

Just passing it on anyway. No skin off my nose either way. I’m not overly sold on Che Adams but I do see we need a striker and I also think Che has ‘earnt’ a shot at the PL. Leicester boy as well. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, The People's Hero said:

I’ve asked him and he’s just text back that one is a youth player. He doesn’t want to give names out. 

Could be a load of rubbish but he’s well connected with lots of football people and agents and players. No reason for him to lie. 

Just passing it on anyway. No skin off my nose either way. I’m not overly sold on Che Adams but I do see we need a striker and I also think Che has ‘earnt’ a shot at the PL. Leicester boy as well. 

Unforrunately I don'tplay FM as much ss I used to so my speculation stops here :D

Yeah he's worked his way up the leagues and done fairly well. At 22, if we managed to get him for 12-15 million. Barring a disaster youd expect we could at least recoup our money, if not make a tidy profit eventually.

12 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Che Adams is the best striker we could possibly sign for our situation! Keep vardy happy and have a young talented local lad as back up or partner 

Or Josh Maja for a quarter of the price but might not be as good yet.

29 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

The other option is not give them any money, just bring Slimani back from his loan and give him to Brum along with Benny and King

Birmingham couldn't afford the wages of 1 of them players, never mind all 3 ?

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

They are talking about this on the BC Forum.... They reckon that Che is by far the better player worth 15-20 and Maja is worth about 10-12... They general consensus is that they would like to keep Che and sell Maja if they absolutely have to part with one of them...

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

They are talking about this on the BC Forum.... They reckon that Che is by far the better player worth 15-20 and Maja is worth about 10-12... They general consensus is that they would like to keep Che and sell Maja if they absolutely have to part with one of them...

Isn't Maja a Sunderland player...?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

:blink: think you're getting a bit mixed up there mate!

41 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Isn't Maja a Sunderland player...?

He is and I've been to see Sunderland twice this year and living in the NE know a few season ticket holders. Maja has only just broken through and has a long way to go before being ready to play at the top level. If a PL club did sign him it would be for future, not now.

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I would potentially look at taking both. Similar situation to that at Everton then with DCL and Lookman. Like the defence then the potential up top would be superb.