Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gw_leics772

Reddit soccer streams to close

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

IPTV all the way. All the matches in hd no buffering or hassle.

Hypothetically, and just being curious, how good is IPTV?   I work in Malaysia off and on and these Unblock boxes can be purchased everywhere over the counter.  My Gooner pal lives in Greece as says his box is very good.    If sensitive, do not respond :ph34r:

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Hypothetically, and just being curious, how good is IPTV?   I work in Malaysia off and on and these Unblock boxes can be purchased everywhere over the counter.  My Gooner pal lives in Greece as says his box is very good.    If sensitive, do not respond :ph34r:

Ive used it for about a year now, never had any problems, get yourself a decent box and a reputable subscription and you'll be fine, think theres a thread in the general section about it

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/en?0

Not as tidy as Reddit but i can find streams there when reddit ones are failing. 

Here's another one. Not every Leicester game is shown but it's still a good back-up.

https://www.ronaldo7.net/

P.S: Got it from a friend and thought I'd share it as I obviously never watch illegal streams.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Usually you are forced to get stupid extra sports packages with basic packages which then make it way too expensive for sitting at home.  Granted i cant exactly watch a game live seeing as i live over here (canada) Its not just sports though even certain shows like hbo etc. All cost extra

I pay $60 for NBC sports gold for an entire season and get to watch every LCFC game in HD. On the app or browser they televise every single Prem game from every club. The coverage is so much better than Sky or BBC. Pundits are better and less biased, and Arlo White is a Leicester fan too. Perfect. 

Edited by Master Fox

24 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

I pay $60 for NBC sports gold for an entire season and get to watch every LCFC game in HD. On the app or browser they televise every single Prem game from every club. The coverage is so much better than Sky or BBC. Pundits are better and less biased, and Arlo White is a Leicester fan too. Perfect. 

With a VPN? 

9 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Why would we need a vpn if it's legal?

I don’t use a VPN. I download both NBC Sports apps on my Apple TV. If it’s a main game (Sky KO time) it’s on NBC Sports main channel, and then all other games are shown on the NBC gold app. It’s an additional $60 for the season for the gold subscription. They show every single Prem game across both channels. You just select which game you want. You can watch on cable, a browser, or app. Just need a login. 

Edited by Master Fox

27 minutes ago, rachhere said:

With a VPN? 

You would need something to make it appear you're in the US. A VPN is one way, but there is a potential issue...

With a VPN data is sent through intermediate servers which are geographically wherever you want to appear you are. So basically you'd be sending your 'can I watch the footy' requests to a server in the States, which then sends it on to NBC, making it look like you in the States yourself.

The problem with VPNs is the stream itself has to come back via the same server. This can add quite a bit of lag, and if your broadband speed ain't up to snuff it could be a killer. 

There's a (paid, cheap) service called Unlocator which achieves the 'fake US' trick by changing your DNS settings, and thus negates the need for the intermediate server. As such there's a negligible affect on your download speed.

In short, if you were criminally minded you could subscribe to both the NBC and the Unlocator service and get brilliant HD streams of any Prem game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

You would need something to make it appear you're in the US. A VPN is one way, but there is a potential issue...

With a VPN data is sent through intermediate servers which are geographically wherever you want to appear you are. So basically you'd be sending your 'can I watch the footy' requests to a server in the States, which then sends it on to NBC, making it look like you in the States yourself.

The problem with VPNs is the stream itself has to come back via the same server. This can add quite a bit of lag, and if your broadband speed ain't up to snuff it could be a killer. 

There's a (paid, cheap) service called Unlocator which achieves the 'fake US' trick by changing your DNS settings, and thus negates the need for the intermediate server. As such there's a negligible affect on your download speed.

In short, if you were criminally minded you could subscribe to both the NBC and the Unlocator service and get brilliant HD streams of any Prem game.

Thanks! Think I will stick to my local coverage as I am far too cautious a person!

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I am waiting for the day people can pay LCFC and watch a decent stream on LCFCtv.    I realize this will impact on the number of Viewers paying to watch Sky/BT sports etc., so may they can offer a home game Season Ticket pass for each EPL Club?

The demand and technology are there, just needs brains to think this through.

Also, why LCFC cannot sell online readable Matchday programs to Overseas Fans is another missed chance.   Just needs LCFC marketing to get their brains in gear.

The problem with pay per view, quite apart from possibly reducing PL attendances and detracting from lower leagues, is that the money raised will no doubt mostly go to the clubs actually playing. This will simply result in yet more skewing of income in favour of the big clubs as there are probably 100 times as may Man U supporters as Leicester supportors worldwide for example.

It is a conundrum and I don’t know what the solution is.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

2 hours ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Here's  a novilty, why not go to the game ?

Here's a novel idea (which is what I'm guessing you meant) not all Leicester fans stayed in Leicester. I used to be a season ticket holder up until I moved away. Now I go very rarely and I miss it so much that when I'm home, I'd rather get myself down the City than see family /friends. 

What am I meant to do for the other 15 or so home games? 

2 hours ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Here's  a novilty, why not go to the game ?

It really IS a novelty for someone like myself who to simply get to a home game, has a 700m round trip that takes around 12 hours all in and costs well over £130 (including ticket). 

• Like 1

I use an IPTV service which costs me 60 quid for 6 months. Full HD, no buffering, perfect. **** Sky and what they charge. 

I have a season ticket and have done for years, but a 400 mile round trip every home game means I can't really afford away games too, so the streams are a godsend 

2 hours ago, Master Fox said:

Im in canada but i dont have this option per year. At least with my provider we have to pay extra for sportnets channels which  is reasonable  per month but its typically on top of a standard package which is already over priced to begin with. For a cable tv package with internet (unlimited download) and all of the sportners, tsn channels you are looking at $150  to $200 plus a month canadian when you add in rental boxes and this doesn't  get you ALL city games. Thats very pricey per month.