Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gw_leics772

Reddit soccer streams to close

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Sports Donkey have been decent for the past few years I've used them. I think I paid about £60 for the year.

Nice. Does that require anything else (VPN, box etc)? And assuming it shows all Leicester games and not just UK televised?

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Just a small-big point....

Indeed, in 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union ruled that internet users who watch copyrighted material online aren’t breaking the law by doing so. However, despite the fact that a claim may not be brought against you, participating in such a site leaves your computer open to viruses and may have adverse effects on the very sport which you wish to watch.

To be fair.... All sites on the internet leave you open to viruses, and im pretty sure that the adverse effect hasnt quite filtered through to those clubs/managers/players getting more in a week than i will earn in 5 years.

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

To be fair.... All sites on the internet leave you open to viruses, and im pretty sure that the adverse effect hasnt quite filtered through to those clubs/managers/players getting more in a week than i will earn in 5 years.

I just picked up on this statement,because of posters claiming streaming was illegal....

Viruses ,one can often block,if one is a control-freak,and goes into detail regularly.....!!

And your last point totally agree....The sport,the society makes OTT  money from we Joe Bloggs, 

alls fair in love n war,when we can sometimes do something  that works in our favour.....!!!

• Like 1

Does anyone who has 'friends' using IPTV know if you have to have a VPN as well?  A 'friend' of mine has an Amazon Fire HD box pre loaded by Cronnex TV and has asked them this question.  Their response was it depends on his ISP's blocks.  He's therefore concerned that if he pays the £60 for IPTV it will be no good without the VPN (Cronnex don't sell VPN's).  There is probably another forum for all things technical but notice a few posters on here have been asking the same thing so just thought it might help a few people if anyone knows. 

There is a big purge going on here in Malaysia now with the Government trying to outlaw the sale of Android boxes.  The  Chanel that has the EPL rights here (Astra) is putting pressure on the Government to stop the numerous Bars and Eateries from broadcasting live games via illegal streams.   At least Stringer lives on :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Paddy_D said:

Does anyone who has 'friends' using IPTV know if you have to have a VPN as well?  A 'friend' of mine has an Amazon Fire HD box pre loaded by Cronnex TV and has asked them this question.  Their response was it depends on his ISP's blocks.  He's therefore concerned that if he pays the £60 for IPTV it will be no good without the VPN (Cronnex don't sell VPN's).  There is probably another forum for all things technical but notice a few posters on here have been asking the same thing so just thought it might help a few people if anyone knows. 

Interesting question.  I am told (which may be bollooks) you just pair the box with your router and away you go.  I have not been told about obtains a new VPN but i am sourcing. Chinese Box in Makaysia without a subscription. So I will probably find when I get back to Austria next month I have even tucked up royally with a useless box.

We'll see tonight with ManC v Eve & particularly el Classico where this vacuum is going to suck up demand and how. It could come down to people posting Acestream codes on twitter but it's inevitably going to carry on.

I've gone from the days of Wiziwig, CricFree ect(pre2011) to Footballol(2013-16) to Plebbit(2016-RIP). Acestreams are a light year ahead of the rest

Edited by Jaspa

I have just joined their discord chat in the hope stuff gets posted on there. It appears it might according to this mod who posted yesterday;

FelipeYesterday at 11:25 PM

@everyone big ****ing rip to the subreddit. Make sure you invite everyone you know here. For the moment, this will be our homebase. We will update you with more details soon.

16 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

We'll see tonight with ManC v Eve & particularly el Classico where this vacuum is going to suck up demand and how. It could come down to people posting Acestream codes on twitter but it's inevitably going to carry on.

I've gone from the days of Wiziwig, CricFree ect(pre2011) to Footballol(2013-16) to Plebbit(2016-RIP). Acestreams are a light year ahead of the rest

how do you use the acestream codes? 

25 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You download AcePlayer, open it and post your code into the sections Media / Open Network stream. I wish i could find a new place to find the codes though as my main goto was /soccerstreams. 

Oh nice, thanks, and join the discord all the links are there still , I'll DM you it

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I have just joined their discord chat in the hope stuff gets posted on there. It appears it might according to this mod who posted yesterday;

FelipeYesterday at 11:25 PM

@everyone big ****ing rip to the subreddit. Make sure you invite everyone you know here. For the moment, this will be our homebase. We will update you with more details soon.

You don't happen to have the link or whatever to the discord?