Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gw_leics772

Reddit soccer streams to close

3 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Should follow the same model as the american sports, pay x amount every year and you can watch any game you want

Usually you are forced to get stupid extra sports packages with basic packages which then make it way too expensive for sitting at home.  Granted i cant exactly watch a game live seeing as i live over here (canada) Its not just sports though even certain shows like hbo etc. All cost extra

Edited by Jattdogg

16 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

If they charged a fair price i think most people would rather pay up then stream illegal. To have to search for streams, see them buffer or go down, not in HD takes away from it all.

But who am i kidding they wont ever do that. Thats why i canceled  tv and stream. Refuse to pay stupid prices to watch the footy. And if streams one day die, i guess i turn to radio online commentary only.   Refuse to pay stupid for these games.

This. 

German SKY for example is far cheaper than what we get here.

Why they just can't do pay per view on all matches, i don't know, and that will be the way airing football matches will be eventually as it's the obvious conclusion. I would pay a tenner for an away game and i'm sure most supporters who don't go away games would. No way in a million years would away fans stop going either.

22 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I will happily(ish!) pay to watch via Sky/BT Sports. What bugs me is that you can watch 3pm kick offs across the world, just not in the UK. 

Probably because it would effect attendances in the long run, I still think you would get full stadiums for the majority of games however.

When there is too much buffering, too many dodgy pop ups and Lego vision on Reddit Soccer Streams, I usually pop over to Sport365 as an alternative.

If you don't mind the occasional Arabic commentary, it can be useful.

Obvs I don't stream or do anything illegal.

:whistle:

25 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Probably because it would effect attendances in the long run, I still think you would get full stadiums for the majority of games however.

I think that would be more an issue for lower league sides personally (and ironically it's probably easier to find a championship match on tv!)

I have Sky Sports [although might bin it soon as don't get much time to watch]. Can't be arsed with streaming - never could get it to work properly. Constant faffing around trying to find it. Would sooner pay £20/month and have reliable and legal broadcast. But appreciate not everyone feels this way.

• Sad 1