Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

10 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Monaco fans think they are down already:

Tonight we are in L2. This team plays 15 minutes in a game and takes at least 1 goal per game. We do not know how to win anymore. Caen will draw away (or even win) and win at home

The only thing that saves us from direct relegation is that Dijon will play in Paris and that's it

Tonight we get physically eaten by Nîmes who does not play anything ... In a week Amiens who is used to this kind of match will do the same and if Moanco continues to refuse the fight and to play the stars ... result is known in advance.

last 3 games tonight was the most important in my eyes and it's scary I do not see how we will get out!

The Russians have recruited donkeys and virgins hoping to make a value and they are made to have their own game.

they made a stable recruitment in winter but Fabregas is injured and Silva, Martins put themselves in the mold Daubesque.

Jardim with his immutable tactic has finished completing the team.

In any case we will have the place we deserve. That's all. We beat Amiens we stay in league one loses direction league 2. The biggest problem of this team is the middle. We do not have it so we lose and lose our games. There is no connection. It does not protect the defense and is not decisive in front. It is pierced like butter. You sell fabino and you prefer to save to take peeled ahoulou ...

I saw a DVD about donkeys and virgins once, and funnily enough it was in Russian.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

From a loan deal? Yes. It’s the end of the loan.

You know what he means!

That's a very interesting question... It could be we are holding out to see what happens to Monaco at the end of the season. Whoever thought that this could be possible though, it's crazy.

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

Has he got a relegation release clause?

No I dont think he has any release clause.

If we really wanted to buy him the deal would of been done already.

We could of put a 40m bid in for him before the window opens and the deal to commence when the window opens. However I think we have now lost out on this.

I was confident we was gonna sign him but we have dragged our heels and concentrated getting Lee congerton in as a priority

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

We could of put a 40m bid in for him before the window opens and the deal to commence when the window opens. However I think we have now lost out on this.

I was confident we was gonna sign him but we have dragged our heels and concentrated getting Lee congerton in as a priority

seriously mate ..... the hate should be in the correct place ....... not this thread ...... we have been doing whatever we can ...... a deal may well have been agreed ... but the complexity of silva’s position in respect of Monaco staying up would likely be an issue 

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Its got nothing to do with "If we really wanted to sign him". The player himself has already said on a few occasions that he will wait for the season to end before making a decision. That to me is a clear "come and get me" to Englands so called top clubs. He would be a bit of a mad man to be shouting out that he wants to stay here when the reality is the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal will be coming. Im certain he wont be with us. Im more worried about who of our actual contracted players we will lose.

21 hours ago, SO1 said:

The Bayern Munich rumour is our biggest threat. I have a bad feeling about this as they seem to be in need of serious rebuilding.

That and the report of them offering Chelsea 40 m for Hudson Odoi in the winter. Shows they are willing to drop some serious cash on the future. We'll see.

Still wouldn’t be first choice there though with James Rodriguez playing there.

16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I read that as it's going well here and he would like it to stay that way but until we make a proper move then he is likely going back there. I could have read that completely wrong though Haha.

Exactly the same way I read it. He’s a smart kid, he would of acknowledged the amount of hype he’s getting playing for us & for most young kids that’s key. 

12 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

He wants to come.

His agent wants cash.

Monaco dont want him.

I seen that his agent doesn’t have any high profile players other than Youri. His clients consist of bog standard Belgium lads. No surprise he wants the cash.

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Looks extremely ugly down there at the minute:

We can’t send him back to that!

To be honest we are all saying how we have the upper hand using Silva as bait, but having seen that I’ll be surprised if the lad wants to go back.

From the Dutch VTM nieuws website

Youri Tielemans assumes that he will return to Monaco this summer. He said that in a conversation with Gilles De Bilde for VTM NEWS.

Tielemans is currently in blood form. He only played 12 games for Leicester, but was directly involved in 8 goals. "My departure from Monaco in winter came just in time," he says, and his adjustment at Leicester went surprisingly smoothly.

Leicester is currently hiring Tielemans from Monaco and he expects himself to return. "Unless something is moving, but that is not the case".

His former Anderlecht player is also important to his family. They must be happy. He now has a daughter of two who takes a lot of time, but Tielemans takes it all with a smile: "There will be more Tielemans", he says laughing.

(Reading this through the google translate feature needs improvement!)

Edited by oxford blue

11 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

You came to this conclusion how? 

The mood music around this is changing and not for the better . I’d like him to sign but just don’t see it happening . Time will tell ; open season is nearly upon us 

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

Transfer Oracle here. Clearly have no idea how a transfer works, why post this crap?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, surrifox said:

The mood music around this is changing and not for the better . I’d like him to sign but just don’t see it happening . Time will tell ; open season is nearly upon us 

I think the quotes from the previous interview states more promise that he wants to come. 

• Like 1