Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

44 minutes ago, Bert said:

He’ll be playing for us next season. 

I’ll take you word on this Bert, I thought your source had left the club if you don’t mind me asking? Also any names you’ve heard popping about? 

Buzzing for next season already! :scarf:

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I love that Bert can't actually state an opinion on here anymore without people jumping on him as if he's making actual claims. lol

After Jimmy Kebe’s cruel death by starvation due to being forgotten about in the depths of the KP I think it’s only fair.

6 hours ago, lcfcnsk said:

How comes this dude has the inside track on,/amongst dozens of others, clubs as obscure as palace, Norwich and Monaco?

And seems to answer every question within moments?

I suggest the tweeter is a know all know nothing. Real Journos have their 'beat' and - at best - a source at half a dozen geographically similar clubs.... 

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I love that Bert can't actually state an opinion on here anymore without people jumping on him as if he's making actual claims. lol

he knows exactly what he’s doing with the ambiguities!

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

How comes this dude has the inside track on,/amongst dozens of others, clubs as obscure as palace, Norwich and Monaco?

And seems to answer every question within moments?

I suggest the tweeter is a know all know nothing. Real Journos have their 'beat' and - at best - a source at half a dozen geographically similar clubs.... 

He’s fairly reliable (as much as you can be at our place !). don’t know who flavour of the month is at the moment ....whitwell? Percy? 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He’s fairly reliable (as much as you can be at our place !). don’t know who flavour of the month is at the moment ....whitwell? Percy? 

'Move abroad'.....if this fella has an 'in', he wouldn't be so vague. He'd front up and file a story.

Bullshatter hedging his bets. Anyone can do that

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

'Move abroad'.....if this fella has an 'in', he wouldn't be so vague. He'd front up and file a story.

Bullshatter hedging his bets. Anyone can do that

He was the first to break Danny Ward to us (seemed a very random story at the time with zero preceding rumours) so does have some genuine access to info.

He comes off as a massive twat on Twitter though. Very full of himself and is the rudest journo I’ve seen on there.

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

He was the first to break Danny Ward to us (seemed a very random story at the time with zero preceding rumours) so does have some genuine access to info.

He comes off as a massive twat on Twitter though. Very full of himself and is the rudest journo I’ve seen on there.

Yep he definitely has a source with us, believe he was first to call Rodgers and Mahrez to Man City.

You’re right on how rude he is too, unfortunately he’s one of the few sources of information at Leicester so I have to put up with it!

As far as spending is concerned, Arsenal won’t spend much, spurs dont spend much, Chelsea can’t spend anything. Liverpool probably won’t spend much nett as they will try and sell a few 

West Ham spent loads last summer (and Everton need to take a bit of a break) - so the two Manchester clubs apart and wolves who need a few in, its no surprise we will likely be up there re spend this window 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

He does seem to know everything about everyone and revels in it on twitter. 

Which is at odds with how most journos work and attempting to gain exclusives 

4 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Anyone actually thought that his big move abroad could be a Leicester signing at 40 million ??

He is at a French club abroad could be England.

Just a thought

Nixon tweeted that .... he wouldn’t be so cryptic ...... anyway could just be agent talk to ramp up his deal if it isn’t already sorted

not sure anything can go ahead on our deal until Monaco are safe and silva can decide he wants to join them. Better hope for a win tomorrow evening! 

Brendan Rodgers relaxed over Youri Tielemans' Leicester City future as Monaco talks continue

City are in discussions with Monaco over a permanent deal

Youri Tielemans could potentially make his last appearance in a Leicester City shirt on Sunday, but Brendan Rodgers says he is relaxed about the club’s efforts to sign the Belgian.

City are in talks with Monaco over a potential permanent deal for the 22-year-old midfielder after his impressive loan spell.

Tielemans has scored three goals and provided four assists during his temporary stay at the King Power Stadium, prompting the City fans to repeatedly chant ‘sign him up.’

Monaco may be waiting to see what other offers come in for Tielemans, with some of the Premier League’s top six linked, and Tielemans himself has said he wanted to wait and see what happens this summer.

Rodgers said City had a lot to offer Tielemans but if one of the global brands make a move, it could be difficult for Leicester to do the deal.

“I know there’s been discussions,” he said. “We just have to wait and see on that one.

“I’m relaxed on it, my feeling is obvious, I would love him to stay.

“We’ve had a long chat on the possibilities of staying here and what that could give him, in terms of playing style, stability of the club.

“Arriving in the Premier League, him and his family he’s at a club that can look after him. Then he can develop and grow and see what happens.

“But I always say: 'Whoever wants to be here, will be here.’

“It all depends on what the player wants. If some of the players want to play for one of the global brands, a Liverpool or Man United, if that’s their ambition, then that can be difficult for us.

“But what we can offer is a great package here all round, development, a chance to come in and improve as a player, a great fan base and for some players, good players, that’s what they want.”

• Like 2