Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

He’s gone on the post season holiday with the rest of the lads so hopefully they can influence him over the next couple of days even further for some reason he actually likes the city of leicester too I seen him in the highcross with his family 

Oh that’s a really good sign that he’s there. Hadn’t noticed him in any of the social media stuff myself. 

Be well surprised if we pull this off. It’s not like we’re talking about a hidden gem here either, he’s been on people’s radar for a long time - there’s very little risk for clubs now because they’ve all seen he can play. I just hope we show a bit of bottle and match on price if we can 

24 minutes ago, Manini said:

Be well surprised if we pull this off. It’s not like we’re talking about a hidden gem here either, he’s been on people’s radar for a long time - there’s very little risk for clubs now because they’ve all seen he can play. I just hope we show a bit of bottle and match on price if we can 

Depends how it goes. I imagine we could match Spurs, but not the lure of London. I doubt we could match Utd if they are seriously interested. 

It will come down to his choice and his personality. Has he formed meaningful bonds here. Does he really enjoy working with BR. Will he be happy for half the season on the bench?  Lots of variables. 

9 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

If anyone has Wilf on Snapchat looks like there having hell of a time ? couldn’t spot Tielemans though 

It looks brill doesn’t it? I can’t see him in any of the vids though and I’ve seen all the other players 

It is an excellent post Finnegan but I can’t help think we could probably offer him £80k a week and no champions league where as Utd could probably offer £120k a week and no champions league, it’s basically the same job at a different work place even if they are in turmoil. They still finished above us and he’ll get more global exposure there with their worldwide fan base and he’d get to play in front of 72,000 every other week. Sometimes it’s easy to forget this is their job and if I was offered nearly double my wages to do the same thing elsewhere even though I like my work mates I’d jump ship in a second .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

It is an excellent post Finnegan but I can’t help think we could probably offer him £80k a week and no champions league where as Utd could probably offer £120k a week and no champions league, it’s basically the same job at a different work place even if they are in turmoil. They still finished above us and he’ll get more global exposure there with their worldwide fan base and he’d get to play in front of 72,000 every other week. Sometimes it’s easy to forget this is their job and if I was offered nearly double my wages to do the same thing elsewhere even though I like my work mates I’d jump ship in a second .

But you would also want to be happy in your work, right? The pictures of pogba being abused by fans (a seasoned pro ,world cup winner and I think their top scorer this season) should send fear down any potential man u players spine.

• Like 2