Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

On 12/05/2019 at 11:44, Bigboss204 said:

I really hope the club have a target in mind if we don’t get him. He will leave a massive gaping hole in our midfield. We could be in the position of losing Tielemens / Maguire, and potentially Chilwell this summer. 

Not a chance will we sell Maguire and Chilwell. We have never sold more than one key player a year since we won the league so why would we start now? Maguire may go but not a chance are we selling both! 

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

It's not like their lacking money after who they've been selling the past few years. Hundreds of millions in the bank.

The Russian owner was scaling back funding, which was a reason they sold off all the most valuable players. Wouldn't say they have hundreds of millions in the bank at all. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf have you cycled up Aikman Avenue? 

With the folks around those parts you have a little extra motivation...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

16980.jpg

IMG_1153JPG.jpg

Dunno what you mean pal

Give me good old Highcross over Monaco for shopping any day of the week, no need for any of that Gucci nonsense when you've got H&M and Next 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm hopeful, but not confident on this one. Get the feeling he bonded well with the squad and fit in well with a lot being the same age and a lot with kids of the same age. He got the 'normal' life he wanted in Leicester compared to Monacco. 

Let's hope Brendan can sell him the vision 

i'm not even sure that it comes down to Brendan selling the vision, i think this one is all about the money men making a deal and others coming in for him.

Guest SO1
44 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The Russian owner was scaling back funding, which was a reason they sold off all the most valuable players. Wouldn't say they have hundreds of millions in the bank at all. 

So the owner took the money and ran? :) I seem to remember many very expensive players being sold for extremely large amounts of money.

I read in the mail(i know) that it was 750 mil in 4 years:jawdrop:. Google "players Monaco have sold" the numbers are staggering. Congerton out and whoever ran the show here in. I'll get behind that.

Edited by SO1

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

16980.jpg

IMG_1153JPG.jpg

Dunno what you mean pal

no traffic lights? must be well confusing!  they say roundabouts are better but we can offer him both at the same place in places like the pork pie roundabout. and many others.

Looks like we don’t want to spend the summer waiting around for him to decide and potentially miss out on other targets for his position if we don’t get him, want to get it done asap

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like we don’t want to spend the summer waiting around for him to decide and potentially miss out on other targets for his position if we don’t get him, want to get it done asap

ReflectingMaleAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Just imagine the excitement on here if we get this wrapped up as soon as the window opens