Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Paul Merson is urging Arsenal to sign him. Arsenal already have huge wage earners that they cant shift so splashing £50m on Tielemans is not gonna happen. 

Arsenal have a bigger job unloading their big earners as you said. They've been chucking big contracts at those who don't deserve it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't stand these former players from the top 6 clubs coming out everyweek saying that there former club should sign Tielemans or Maddison. 

They didn't utter a word when Tielemans was at Monaco and Maddison at Norwich! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Koke said:

Paul Merson is urging Arsenal to sign him. Arsenal already have huge wage earners that they cant shift so splashing £50m on Tielemans is not gonna happen. 

Paul Slurson is a professional Bell-end. Thank God Arsene Winger gave Özil that wonderful contract that will hamper them for years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue ROI said:

Could have done without that result in Amsterdam tonight....

I think it's perfect, if they win the CL then Eriksen might stay or even Poch might go and we'll be wanting to get the deal done long before they sober up from their celebrations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Koke said:

Paul Merson is urging Arsenal to sign him. Arsenal already have huge wage earners that they cant shift so splashing £50m on Tielemans is not gonna happen. 

Arsenal only have £40m available in transfer fee’s supposedly this summer. I struggle to believe they’ll spend it all on Youri with there defence being such a shambles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Id be amazed if we didn’t get him ...  he fits in, he appears to like it here, he knows how much we want him, he knows we are only going to get better, we will have the best training ground in Europe, Silva is wanted by Monaco ...  win win win ...   in the bag imo !!   :scarf:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Koke said:

Paul Merson is urging Arsenal to sign him. Arsenal already have huge wage earners that they cant shift so splashing £50m on Tielemans is not gonna happen. 

Not with Kronke in charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

 

Id be amazed if we didn’t get him ...  he fits in, he appears to like it here, he knows how much we want him, he knows we are only going to get better, we will have the best training ground in Europe, Silva is wanted by Monaco ...  win win win ...   in the bag imo !!   :scarf:

Wouldn’t say it’s definitely in the bag but I do agree with you. Imo we are the major front runners here despite the interest of the other top clubs. Youri seems to have such a sensible head on his shoulder with a good team around him. They’ve gone to Monaco & seen how it planned out.

 

They’ll know aswell as we know, that we are a perfect stepping stone to him making a life changing move to one of Europe’s elite. 

 

The moves of Kante & Mahrez will demonstrate this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully we recognise that his staying here is as a stepping stone, and this recognition will sway him to stay 1-2 more seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So.....beat Chelsea Sunday.........Window opens(santa arrives!)..... Tielemans signs Sunday night..........announced Monday morning............Sounds good to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SO1 said:

So.....beat Chelsea Sunday.........Window opens(santa arrives!)..... Tielemans signs Sunday night..........announced Monday morning............Sounds good to me. 

Slight flaw in your plan.. the window doesn’t open until next Thursday 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how true it is but I'm hearing he's due to sign a 5 year contract with us. Much salt to be taken with this one though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

Not sure how true it is but I'm hearing he's due to sign a 5 year contract with us. Much salt to be taken with this one though. 

You have heard this where? Wouldn’t believe it personally mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lcfcnsk said:

 

This is bad. Nixon is very much on the ball with comings and goings (Maddison, Rodgers, Mahrez he called months ahead of time).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RoyFox said:

This is bad. Nixon is very much on the ball with comings and goings (Maddison, Rodgers, Mahrez he called months ahead of time).

It is sad if true. But at least if that is the case it seems he doesn't want to stick around in England, rather than not just wanting to be at Leicester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS, if he's not coming here then I hope we can pull a world class midfielder out of the bag! Not much we can do if he doesn't want to stay here though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he isn’t coming here I would much rather him go abroad, wouldn’t be able to handle watching him on Match of the Day for another team in the Prem

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nixon does know what he's talking about but of course Tielemans is going to have offers from bigger clubs, doesn't mean it'll transpire. Ricardo had offers elsewhere last year, so have a number of players we've signed since. He also tweeted we are going to spend an absolute fortune so if he's right on both then it'll cushion the blow somewhat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Nixon does know what he's talking about but of course Tielemans is going to have offers from bigger clubs, doesn't mean it'll transpire. Ricardo had offers elsewhere last year, so have a number of players we've signed since. He also tweeted we are going to spend an absolute fortune so if he's right on both then it'll cushion the blow somewhat.

Sounds good as long as it doesn't end up like the summer of 2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad if true. Would much prefer him to move abroad rather than stay in the prem if it isn't with us. Would hope we are after someone like Dani cabellos as an alternative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...