Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

1 shop doesn't set presidence for the rest of the company; just as 1 poor performance doesn't mean you're a shit team. 

 

Fair point. I thought you were saying it's okay that they sell rotten produce because it's the staff's fault.

 

I don't shop there, so I don't know if it's the norm for them to sell rancid groceries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

This thread proves beyond doubt

What idiots,how naive,gullable,desperate

for a story,click-bait bozos,...

That all football fans are..

 

Leicster & Manutd fans..so bored that 

they soak up, all what the media pukes out..we are so bloody daft!! :celebrate:

It also shows

1 the gullible 

2 the couldn’t give a shit

3 the football manager

4 the serious

5 the “I’d sell my soul to the devil for a quid”

6 the when’s the season start cos transfer windows are soooooo boringg 

Edited by yorkie1999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, urban.spaceman said:

The replies. 

 

 

And this guy is paid to talk about football and played football all his life. Literally how thick is he. Why didnt we buy De Ligt or van Dijk, they were cheaper than Harry too, the stupid thick ccunt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Fair point. I thought you were saying it's okay that they sell rotten produce because it's the staff's fault.

 

I don't shop there, so I don't know if it's the norm for them to sell rancid groceries.

Not at all, I worked for 3 years at the co-op whilst studying, if there's sh1t like rotten fruit lying around then usually its due to the manager not caring enough or the staff not caring enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Regardless of who is or isn't bought, it's a huge profit. Anything else is whataboutery.

That's just madeupwordery.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

And this guy is paid to talk about football and played football all his life. Literally how thick is he. Why didnt we buy De Ligt or van Dijk, they were cheaper than Harry too, the stupid thick ccunt

Why don’t Man Utd buy Toby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Regardless of who is or isn't bought, it's a huge profit. Anything else is whataboutery.

That's bullshit mate, of course it matters what we do with the money. It's like saying you won a million on the lottery so it doesn't matter what you spend the money on. If we blow it on a duff player then it's wasted profit and thus not profit anymore. I don't see why we want dunk or Tarkowski surely people like Lascelles or Europeans like Tah are better prospects

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Why don’t Man Utd buy Toby?

Exactly. They could have had Alderweireld and Tielemans for less than the price of Maguire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If true I think he very replaceable . To take a player who until the end of Hulls relegation season was not even in the first team to a world record fee in 2years  is superb business. Is he worth that fee certainly not . He is good but not great. I wish him good luck but am certain he will be found out quickly. Man City knew what he was worth . However he must be replaced because from what I have seen in pre-season Evans is our best defender by miles but the others leave a great deal to be desired.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

That's bullshit mate, of course it matters what we do with the money. It's like saying you won a million on the lottery so it doesn't matter what you spend the money on. If we blow it on a duff player then it's wasted profit and thus not profit anymore. I don't see why we want dunk or Tarkowski surely people like Lascelles or Europeans like Tah are better prospects

Splash the cash on Nathan Ake! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jock2612 said:

If true I think he very replaceable . To take a player who until the end of Hulls relegation season was not even in the first team to a world record fee in 2years  is superb business. Is he worth that fee certainly not . He is good but not great. I wish him good luck but am certain he will be found out quickly. Man City knew what he was worth . However he must be replaced because from what I have seen in pre-season Evans is our best defender by miles but the others leave a great deal to be desired.

 

Don't judge anything on pre season it means nothing. Soyuncu and or benkovoc need an extended run. The turk never had a run of games at all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weller54 said:

Splash the cash on Nathan Ake! 

Possibly but I would rather Lascelles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jock2612 said:

If true I think he very replaceable . To take a player who until the end of Hulls relegation season was not even in the first team to a world record fee in 2years  is superb business. Is he worth that fee certainly not . He is good but not great. I wish him good luck but am certain he will be found out quickly. Man City knew what he was worth . However he must be replaced because from what I have seen in pre-season Evans is our best defender by miles but the others leave a great deal to be desired.

 

We haven't seen Benko yet? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Exactly. They could have had Alderweireld and Tielemans for less than the price of Maguire. 

English players have a big premium, both squad wise and also as no one knows what kind of brexit awaits us .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Not at all, I worked for 3 years at the co-op whilst studying, if there's sh1t like rotten fruit lying around then usually its due to the manager not caring enough or the staff not caring enough. 

True.

 

You've just reminded me of something. When I was about 16, I worked in a supermarket in Barrow. The bloke in charge of the produce was a fat, old cockney who stank to high heaven. We used to get complaints about him. The stench was unbelievable. The last person you want handling fruit and veg.

 

I used to serve Ian Marshall at the checkout sometimes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, st albans fox said:

English players have a big premium, both squad wise and also as no one knows what kind of brexit awaits us .......

Not the point at all. Man utd have lots of English players so don't need one for homegrown, and could have replaced Herrera and got the class centre back for around 64 million combined. I would have spunked that kind of stupid money on a forward who can transform them like a Jadon Sancho or Gareth Bale or a midfielder like Saul niguez but what do I know

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Who would you rather lose from our squad ..

Marc Albrighton or Slabhead?. 

Personally I'd be more gutted if we lost Marc. 

Hyperthetical I know but shows MA 's value to us. 

.

Are you okay? Sort of thing you’d tweet if you were held captive and needed to alert your mates secretly. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Bit of a bitter comment. Wan Bissaka was one of the best full backs in the league last year and saying he has no left foot is a bit like saying Chilwell hasn't got a right foot (he hasn't). De Gea had a bad spell but is still a top keeper, Lindelof is a good defender and if he partners Maguire then they are making steps to. Improve. However I'm not convinced by OGS and they still need midfielders but unfortunately their name and brand is still attractive and he will be probs get paid double a week what he's on on now so he's sorted for life. 

Wan Bissaka £50 million !! Did not see his Euro game against France I assume. They are well behind City and Liverpool and would hope his current contract would sort him for life before any future move but hey no we can agree to disagree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jock2612 said:

If true I think he very replaceable . To take a player who until the end of Hulls relegation season was not even in the first team to a world record fee in 2years  is superb business. Is he worth that fee certainly not . He is good but not great. I wish him good luck but am certain he will be found out quickly. Man City knew what he was worth . However he must be replaced because from what I have seen in pre-season Evans is our best defender by miles but the others leave a great deal to be desired.

 

And if Man.city are just sitting in and waiting...

How can you make such a presumptuous statement,without knowing what either Manchester clubs are going to do. The transfer window isn't closed,and we all know every club play silly games..!!  

Man.city came back for Mahrez and had to cough up,more than they first proposed...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meat and 2 veg said:

Are you okay? Sort of thing you’d tweet if you were held captive and needed to alert your mates secretly. 

Mate I love Albrighton but but let's be honest he's a workhorse, no one loves him for his skill and goals, they love him for his work ethic. Maguire is a top defender one of the best around in the Premier league so daft comment really. Big big part of this deal is who we replace him with. If Benkovic or soyuncu are allowed to come in and do a good job then it's a great deal. If we sign someone who is great then it's a good deal. But if we replace him with a lame duck for best part of 50m then it's a crap deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The replies. 

 

 

Hate to say it but Toby wouldn’t come here; that is obvious but I’m glad he thinks that highly of us though; makes a change.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

Mate I love Albrighton but but let's be honest he's a workhorse, no one loves him for his skill and goals, they love him for his work ethic. Maguire is a top defender one of the best around in the Premier league so daft comment really. Big big part of this deal is who we replace him with. If Benkovic or soyuncu are allowed to come in and do a good job then it's a great deal. If we sign someone who is great then it's a good deal. But if we replace him with a lame duck for best part of 50m then it's a crap deal. 

I was only joking. I like Marc aswell but i think Maguire is more important. Shame Benkovic seems to be injured all the time and that Soyuncu isn’t 3 inches taller ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, katieakita said:

Wan Bissaka £50 million !! Did not see his Euro game against France I assume. They are well behind City and Liverpool and would hope his current contract would sort him for life before any future move but hey no we can agree to disagree

Yes I did see it, so you are basing his valuation and potential on one game? Did you jot see him last season, he was brilliant almost every week. 50m may be a bit much bit he's very young and English so it's not surprising. I did say that I still have major doubts over them and they need more signings to compete but their name and brand still have pulling power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Hate to say it but Toby wouldn’t come here; that is obvious but I’m glad he thinks that highly of us though; makes a change.  

I don't think he's holding us in high regard, I just think he's thick as shit and plays fifa too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...