Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Recommended Posts

If we shift him for that it's crazy money. Absolutely crazy. He's decent but Christ he's not that good. It's odd to have this situation. A potential world record fee and I reckon most fans are fairly ok with it. Feels very different to Mahrez going. That killed me at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

When this is over, people's lives will be left with a massive hole to fill! What will we talk about?!

The quality of Aldi's fish fingers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RedCafe has changed their thread title to “Done Dealio” and for that reason we have a moral obligation to keep him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Yes the money is great but they're only doing this to weaken us.

Not if we can get someone better in??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still find it amazing that someone would consider paying 80 million for someone who not even one of our best defenders......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I've understood correctly, the profit on Harry, should he be sold for £80m, would be £53.5m. That seems a fairly tidy sum to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

When this is over, people's lives will be left with a massive hole to fill! What will we talk about?!

Circumcision? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

cc4.png

 

 

Go go Gadget  arms!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I've understood correctly, the profit on Harry, should he be sold for £80m, would be £53.5m. That seems a fairly tidy sum to me.

But what of that £53.5m goes to Hull? And how much will it cost to get a replacement? And don’t forget that MU have affectively got to buy Harry out of his remaining hefty 4 year contract. All in all, it’s actually a fair price, when you add it up.

Edited by FoxinNotts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FoxinNotts said:

But what if that £53.5m goes to Hull? And how much will it cost to get a replacement? And don’t forget that MU have affectively got to buy Harry out of his remaining hefty 4 year contract. All in all, it’s actually a fair price, when you add it up.

What? lol

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Meanwhile in the Manchester United Board Room.

pants.png

Ed Woodward’s office at the minute...

0E4110C6-E998-4F05-9CB7-562333EA3BE5.jpeg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Sorry I meant “how much is given to Hull”

Already factored in - £80m sale, profit of £63m. Share to Hull - 15% / £9.5m

 

It's not complicated really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Already factored in - £80m sale, profit of £63m. Share to Hull - 15% / £9.5m

 

It's not complicated really.

Ok, soz.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ronnup said:

If we shift him for that it's crazy money. Absolutely crazy. He's decent but Christ he's not that good. It's odd to have this situation. A potential world record fee and I reckon most fans are fairly ok with it. Feels very different to Mahrez going. That killed me at the time. 

"world record fee" one of the new media phrases. Tosh.

Edited by Huli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Huli said:

"world record fee" one of the new media phrases. Tosh.

New? I’m pretty sure every time the world record has been broken they report it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Huli said:

"world record fee" one of the new media phrases. Tosh.

Tell that to Trevor Francis you massive pecker 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Costock_Fox said:

New? I’m pretty sure every time the world record has been broken they report it.

Neymar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I've understood correctly, the profit on Harry, should he be sold for £80m, would be £53.5m. That seems a fairly tidy sum to me.

I think that depends on if we replace him and who with - spending £45m of that on an inferior player, whilst strengthening United wouldn’t be a good deal to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Huli said:

Neymar?

For a defender sweetheart. You're struggling tonight aren't you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mehrez said:

I think that depends on if we replace him and who with - spending £45m of that on an inferior player, whilst strengthening United wouldn’t be a good deal to me

Regardless of who is or isn't bought, it's a huge profit. Anything else is whataboutery.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...