Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I've understood correctly, the profit on Harry, should he be sold for £80m, would be £53.5m. That seems a fairly tidy sum to me.

I think that depends on if we replace him and who with - spending £45m of that on an inferior player, whilst strengthening United wouldn’t be a good deal to me

Just now, Mehrez said:

I think that depends on if we replace him and who with - spending £45m of that on an inferior player, whilst strengthening United wouldn’t be a good deal to me

Regardless of who is or isn't bought, it's a huge profit. Anything else is whataboutery.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Yes the money is great but they're only doing this to weaken us.

Am I missing an ‘in’ joke here, because that can’t be a serious post?

This thread proves beyond doubt

What idiots,how naive,gullable,desperate

for a story,click-bait bozos,...

That all football fans are..

Leicster & Manutd fans..so bored that 

they soak up, all what the media pukes out..we are so bloody daft!! :celebrate:

Edited by fuchsntf

At the reported £80m-£90m price tag Man United are apparently set to agree on, that kind of fee really is normally for a 'world-class' defender..

He can be great, but don't believe that he's in that category yet.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 2

Good luck to the bloke and if we have sold for the reported fee well done to the club. However good a player is if their heart is elsewhere get them gone but on our terms. Not sure it is the greatest career move as really cannot see them getting close to City or Liverpool and were well behind Spurs and Chelsea last season. Not sure their owners business model is based on Europa league and they have wasted hundreds of millions on bang average and have a wage bill higher than their near neighbours. He will also be reliant on his partner at the back and if their full backs are Shaw and the kid from Palace with no left foot and De Gea flapping in goal they are hardly rock solid. If he has gone just hope we do not go silly on a replacement spending big. A good player but has a mistake in him and not as solid as Huth or Morgan at their best

And my favourite post of the day is:

"My guess is he read that tweet from the BR reporter, who read the tweet from Sean from Whatever, who's far from reliable and possibly insane (based on his Twitter bio)." 

They're finally clicking on Sean 

• Haha 3