Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

6 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

The Sun also reporting it’s a done deal for £80 million. 

Happy with that price. 

Sure we can replace him easily enough with that kind of money. 

For the record, I’m not. Especially when selling to a direct rival for a top 6 place.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How many times have you had to tell them Sean isn't the source to start quoting lol

also hat's off to our mods, the amount of times I've seen that Maguire thread on RedCafe change names is getting stupid 

Giving up now. Let them believe every twitter troll who tells them what they want to hear.

That site is absolutely horrible. Your posts get rejected using capitals.’NO SHOUTING’ is the reason.

Tricky to type ITK under those restrictions :D

Totally knackered my "Colin from Countesthorpe and I am a real ITK" post....

13 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

The Sun also reporting it’s a done deal for £80 million. 

Happy with that price. 

Sure we can replace him easily enough with that kind of money. 

The Sun said it was done last week with his Medical on Tuesday. Untill Percy says the deal is done I wouldn't worry lol

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Giving up now. Let them believe every twitter troll who tells them what they want to hear.

That site is absolutely horrible. Your posts get rejected using capitals.’NO SHOUTING’ is the reason.

Currently discussing sean’s ‘1.3%’ body fat ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It's amusing to see how they jump on the troll ITK's even with the entire Leicester fan base saying he's normally a mile from the truth 

I hate the layout but enjoy looking at how the United fans are running around and panicking 

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

I know we're off topic here, but that means nothing when Aldi get voted "Greengrocer of the Year"  when I've had to complain 3 times about mouldy soft fruit and salad items; their grapes are brown instead of green and had to report to their operatives that I found  fresh meat packaging that was split open and still on the shelf. They're cheap for a reason.

Probably get away with it  because some of their customers appear to be blind.