Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

19 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7270337/Vichais-pledge-Harry-Maguire-finally-secure-away-Leicester.html

Perhaps I’m being over the top, but I think this is a ****ing disgusting use of our late owner’s name to add weight to a transfer rumour. 

isn't that a rehash of an old story

Edited by HankMarvin

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Nah im not convinced by this. He wasn't great last season but neither was most of the England wc squad. Alli, Pickford, Trippier were all pretty poor last season. I think the wc played a part in his average season rather than his attitude. Also, many other players weren't great under Puel, including Vardy. 

Probably a combination of all 3. Heads turned , World Cup and Puel . 

It ain't happening unless John Percy tweets it. Which he hasn't. Yet.

10 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Off topic, but did you see Kanes winner today?

back on topic: Ronaldo also scored. Do you know how much he cost Real Madrid when he signed? 

Yeah, 2 bags of footballs & an un used scratch card apparently 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

17 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Spot on mate, it's also why Pogba hasn't excelled because he hasn't got the protection behind him. 

He’s one of the best attacking midfielders in the world but because he has to cover the defence as well as pushing forward he ends up wasting his strengths. Why Utd can’t see this is beyond me.

18 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Nah.. I'd use.. 

How are those Super Spurs boys getting on today Sylofox?.. COYS! 

The idea is to let people know you're in huge trouble

... not motivate them to let you die!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Off topic, Should Sean’s rap be played before every home game. Maybe replace the post horn gallop.

The global voice of the fans

kicking off in the stands...

Jeff schlupps on da ball

jeff schlupps had a shot

da Ball is in the stand 

Jeff schlupps killed a fan...

the Harry Kane bit :appl:lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Meanwhile in the Manchester United Board Room.

pants.png

Waiting for Brazilians like that Canadian lady boy in BC?

They're getting incredibly salty about this now.

It's almost as if they don't want any opinion that could damage their ego and burst their bubble of being the almighty team.

We get fans from other teams joining in transfers or just in upcoming games; yet these lot can't accept a few fans jumping over to discuss the transfer and warn them of the troll ITKs. 

Screenshot_20190721-232724.png

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They're getting incredibly salty about this now.

It's almost as if they don't want any opinion that could damage their ego and burst their bubble of being the almighty team.

We get fans from other teams joining in transfers or just in upcoming games; yet these lot can't accept a few fans jumping over to discuss the transfer and warn them of the troll ITKs. 

Screenshot_20190721-232724.png

It’s what happens when you believe anything and everything. Ole will last about 3 months, big Sam will come in and they’ll finish 10th. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg
  • Haha 1

I've entered a parallel universe, where a mathematical fact is argued to be a lie because the money might be spent.

A profit of £53.5m is an awful lot of money, regardless of what it is spent on. I'd love to know what a proper profit is, if this isn't one.

Oh, and @murphy...

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, KP Fox said:

I have a feeling Man City are going to "gazump" the deal at the 11th hour. They want him pretty badly and I reckon Harry would prefer to go there as well

I have a sneaky feeling that's going to happen too.

25 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I've entered a parallel universe, where a mathematical fact is argued to be a lie because the money might be spent.

A profit of £53.5m is an awful lot of money, regardless of what it is spent on. I'd love to know what a proper profit is, if this isn't one.

Oh, and @murphy...

Capture.PNG

You learn something every day...

2 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

And this guy is paid to talk about football and played football all his life. Literally how thick is he. Why didnt we buy De Ligt or van Dijk, they were cheaper than Harry too, the stupid thick ccunt

i can't believe a former pro on the radio said that. It would be a daft comment on here. 

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

He’s one of the best attacking midfielders in the world but because he has to cover the defence as well as pushing forward he ends up wasting his strengths. Why Utd can’t see this is beyond me.

Yet United had Herrera and Matic as cdms last season. Maybe its united or maybe hes just an over rated bell end. Who knows?

2 hours ago, shailen said:

I genuinely think the loss of Maguire is not as big as if we loss either fullback or maddison or vardy. That's not to say Maguire is not a good player, but we are much more well equipped to lose him then some of the others.

£80m is a world record for a defender and if that is indeed the figure and the player wants to leave, I think we let him go. Our problem areas are in the wide positions and if the money allows us to buy a good pacey winger with goals and a decent young CB then I think the squad has improved overall.

A great bit of business for the club in getting 80mil for a player we paid 15 mil for 2 years ago.  Good for him if he wants to go to Man U and LCFC is in a great place to either replace him directly using the funds generated or strengthen in other areas if needed.  No need to bag out Harry.  He became a star for us and the England team while playing for us and he is a excellent CB. I am sure he will be missed but not to the level that would cause us to miss the position on the table we should be in with or without him.  Our club is so well run both on the field with BR and the front office that what ever they have planned to do with the funds it will make us better.

Look at the types of players we have have created with little investment and then recouped big from.  Kante, Drinkwater, Marhez and now Maguire. Other than Kante the others have not been what they were with us. let's take the money, wish Harry well and buy whom ever we want and be a top 4 team.

• Like 1

another morning of jumping to "last page" to find that...suddenly, nothing happened.

• Like 3