Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

35 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

The Sun also reporting it’s a done deal for £80 million. 

Happy with that price. 

Sure we can replace him easily enough with that kind of money. 

This time last week, the sun reported he was having a medical at Man U in the next 48 hours. 48 hours later he was named in the Leicester squad for the Scunthorpe game. 

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

When this is over, people's lives will be left with a massive hole to fill! What will we talk about?!

Maddison to United.

If we shift him for that it's crazy money. Absolutely crazy. He's decent but Christ he's not that good. It's odd to have this situation. A potential world record fee and I reckon most fans are fairly ok with it. Feels very different to Mahrez going. That killed me at the time. 

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I've understood correctly, the profit on Harry, should he be sold for £80m, would be £53.5m. That seems a fairly tidy sum to me.

But what of that £53.5m goes to Hull? And how much will it cost to get a replacement? And don’t forget that MU have affectively got to buy Harry out of his remaining hefty 4 year contract. All in all, it’s actually a fair price, when you add it up.

Edited by FoxinNotts

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

But what if that £53.5m goes to Hull? And how much will it cost to get a replacement? And don’t forget that MU have affectively got to buy Harry out of his remaining hefty 4 year contract. All in all, it’s actually a fair price, when you add it up.

What? lol

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ronnup said:

If we shift him for that it's crazy money. Absolutely crazy. He's decent but Christ he's not that good. It's odd to have this situation. A potential world record fee and I reckon most fans are fairly ok with it. Feels very different to Mahrez going. That killed me at the time. 

"world record fee" one of the new media phrases. Tosh.

Edited by Huli