Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

9 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I have a mate who's a steward at the KP. He "knows" everything that is going on down there and regularly has "contact" with the players.

I trust him as a genuine source as much as I trust Aldi ketchup contains real tomatoes.

That sounds so inappropriate......

12 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Does it not contain real tomatoes FFS this brings the whole Harry Maguire to Manure malarkey on the back burners jeeeeez not real tomatoes NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::frantics::frantics:

Yep. Just like their brown sauce doesn't contain real brown. Controversial!!

17 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I have a mate who's a steward at the KP. He "knows" everything that is going on down there and regularly has "contact" with the players.

I trust him as a genuine source as much as I trust Aldi ketchup contains real tomatoes.

Which, incidentally was actually voted the 2nd best tomato ketchup up after Heinz 

• Like 1

We need to call all the players sland their agents in and explain that we expect them all to honour their contracts.  If they and us can't agree a subsequent contract the they are free to go when their current contract expires.  We regard 90% of their wages as avpayment premium in compensation for their service of their contract in good faith and that any agitation for anything else will breach this contract and in such case we will seek to recover this payment premium

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

I think credit needs to go to rudkin with how we negotiate these days. Held onto Mahrez until we had no option and getting 80m for Maguire is good business.

Imagine being Southampton or Newcastle and selling everyone at the first sign of interest 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Which, incidentally was actually voted the 2nd best tomato ketchup up after Heinz 

I know we're off topic here, but that means nothing when Aldi get voted "Greengrocer of the Year"  when I've had to complain 3 times about mouldy soft fruit and salad items; their grapes are brown instead of green and had to report to their operatives that I found  fresh meat packaging that was split open and still on the shelf. They're cheap for a reason.

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Just heard some Man U fan on Talkshite spouting off about how their back four is now great, with Maguire Shaw Lindelof and Wan Bissaka. Arrogant ****

Personally still rather have Ricardo Benkovic/Soyuncu Evans Chillwell 

Hang on Söyüncü is now cr@p again on the basis of one game…

keep with the programme!!!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

I know we're off topic here, but that means nothing when Aldi get voted "Greengrocer of the Year"  when I've had to complain 3 times about mouldy soft fruit and salad items; their grapes are brown instead of green and had to report to their operatives that I found  fresh meat packaging that was split open and still on the shelf. They're cheap for a reason.

That's on the workers there rather than the shop itself. 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

:frusty: :crylaugh:

Screenshot_20190721-192338.png

Whist we're on it, some mug thought it was Sean from Derby

Quick! Make a seanfromderby account!!lol

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Found the Martin Cocksure account 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Quick! Make a seanfromderby account!!lol

How many times have you had to tell them Sean isn't the source to start quoting lol

also hat's off to our mods, the amount of times I've seen that Maguire thread on RedCafe change names is getting stupid 

28 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I think credit needs to go to rudkin with how we negotiate these days. Held onto Mahrez until we had no option and getting 80m for Maguire is good business.

Imagine being Southampton or Newcastle and selling everyone at the first sign of interest 

Actually to be fair to Southampton they were never easy. If a player wants to go he's going to go. They fought for Van Dijk,

Says everything about Harry really. But if he wants to go he will. Maybe not until the winter window.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Logged on for updates. Instead I got a Sean From Enderby debate, a picture of Rudkin at a bank and people discussing sauces. Can't wait for the transfer window to be closed.

Did you miss the bit about Aldi’s fruit and veg? Keep up.

• Haha 1