Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

5 hours ago, Walkers said:

Vaughan and Boycott straight off the top of my head

4 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

On the whole they are but I’m under the impression Michael Vaughan takes great delight in England failing, he try’s to be controversial but only comes across as quite bitter.

I love listening to Daggers, Holding, Agnew, and the Aussies also make great pundits, it’s just Vaughan, and I expect far better from such a great captain and player.

oh and Bob Willis needs binning!

Both fair points, but neither of those are representative of cricket analysts in general. They are representatives of Yorkshire cricket mind.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

The Aussies might not be the best team on paper but Langer and Ponting are the nuts as coaches.

I still reckon they’ll steer this team to WC glory.

Pretty much my thinking at the start, thought they we're over priced, you can never write the aussies off, they also have a mental strength that we seem to lack at times.

5 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Pretty much my thinking at the start, thought they we're over priced, you can never write the aussies off, they also have a mental strength that we seem to lack at times.

I know the Aussies have been cvnts recently with the ball tampering scandal but I still admire them greatly. I love their winning mentality and pride and passion for the baggy green. 

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The Aussies have ridden their luck in every match I’ve seen this WC. Can see them getting done for 80 all out in a match very soon.

Could be now :D

What a catch that was by Guptill

NZ doing well. 

Edited by Izzy

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Why is Aus/NZ the day night match? Gotta be 11pm/midnight there surely when this started? Doesn't this sorta stuff get taken into consideration? I know you'll never get it anywhere near perfect but this game is surely the one you don't want as D/N?

God knows what the bcci, sorry ICC took into account when they organised this tournament. 

• Haha 2

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Superb wasn't it. Proper death bowling.

And in the other game,... Pakistan need 72 off 63 balls with 4 wickets left to beat Afghanistan.

Come on Afghanistan!!!!

The pisser is I’ve only got Sky Go using my Dads login and you don’t get the red button option so I can’t watch the end of the Afghan game :(

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It's on Sky channel 121 (Sky Sports Mix HD) if that helps mate

You Fvckin legend mate, I had no idea!

Got it. Thanks! :scarf:

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

I really hope Afghanistan do this. They haven’t disgraced themselves at all this WC and I reckon they deserve a win for all their efforts.

I’ve been watching last 90 mins that’s the second boundary I seen and a handful of 2s. Not batted well at all. Guess they can start swinging soon though.