Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

6 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Love how every advert on the tv coverage is so targeted at Indians. Feel like I may even send some rupees over with Skrill myself by the end of this.

Well they're unlikely to advertise it when India aren't playing lol

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Well they're unlikely to advertise it when India aren't playing lol

You know what I mean. They must have heard me anyway as there's been a couple of different ones now...

And actually I've just realised my streams from an Indian broadcaster which explains a lot :blush:

They seem to be plugging Skrill and InstaRem a lot though 

Edited by ealingfox

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

You know what I mean. They must have heard me anyway as there's been a couple of different ones now...

Always happens though, when the English national side play abroad you'll always seen a large proportion of English advertising.  They know how many will be watching....imagine how many indians are watching todays match.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

One of them could get caught going for something big but I couldn’t care less would prefer they keep this up, plenty of wickets in hand.

That's the thing though - I can't see that happening lol

They rode their luck earlier in the first few overs and now taking full advantage. 

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Amazing how much difference one man makes. He’s been so good for us these last 12 months. Cracking start by this pair

Spot on, England have missed Alex Hales imo can step in as an opener if an injury occurs and can also bat at 3. That said he deserved to miss out because of his misdemeanors, was crazy what he did so close to the world cup. For me Vince doesn't cut it at this level either in 1 day or test match.