Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

17 minutes ago, Graceroad said:

Whats wrong with LeTissier one of the few brave enough to speak his mind. If you don't agree with his views fair enough many people do

Le Tissier has gone full on crazy though with some of the conspiracy theories he was pushing out. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Caption competition. I'll start.

"Here are my balls. Ain't they massive?!"

image.png.47c8105f02333d2445d0560965e10574.png

"watch this boys, when they ask if I'm staying I'm gonna mug Rudkin right off"

8 minutes ago, Ed 1 said:

Fine line between speaking your mind and being a c**t mate: Le Tissier definitely the latter. 

Take it you have never met him. I helped organise the event at Oadby Town around 10 years ago  when he done a speech one of the nicest buys you  could meet..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Not going to go into things here, but I think a few on here need to wake up,  Le Tissier very clever and too honest and caring  for his own good. 

le Tiss is a ****ing idiot???

Thought a lot about this and I reckon it’s time to shake hands and move on unless he’s prepared to stay for 50k/week. I doubt he’ll be much more than a last twenty five minute impact sub next season.  

his value around the squad re experience and attitude is worth that amount on its own. But there’s a limit because of our finances. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Thought a lot about this and I reckon it’s time to shake hands and move on unless he’s prepared to stay for 50k/week. I doubt he’ll be much more than a last twenty five minute impact sub next season.  

his value around the squad re experience and attitude is worth that amount on its own. But there’s a limit because of our finances. 

I think you’re right, he’s the goat, and he loves the club and the fans, so he must acknowledge that for us to move forward there has to be limitations to what we can pay him 

Want him to keep playing for us as long as possible. Mainly because he’s our greatest ever player and I love watching him in a Leicester shirt, but also because the more he plays the less he talks.

Sure someone who went to the Awards night will add on the behaviour of his table

Might also make reference to the separate table he insisted on having on Saturday night for the staff party ( sort of get this as he would have been inundated with photo and signature request but it didn’t look great )

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I love Vardy for what he has achieved on the pitch, however his behaviour yesterday just goes to show when he has had a beer or 3 he is a bit of a helmet, like I am sure we all

can be, but he did somewhat step over the line encouraging his very young daughter to say F off to a large crowd, as a parent and grandparent myself I would be mortified if one mine had said those words in front of anyone let alone such a large crowd. 

Seems to me that he tried to reign it in a little, the youngest wasn’t even allowed her Blue WKD

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

People always think being a great footballer makes you a great human being.

It's a shame being a great human doesn't make you a great footballer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I noticed that too. Some of the harmless posts that got deleted while the ones spouting genuine misinformation, scientific falsehoods and conspiracy theories are kept is nuts. 

I don’t want to talk about this but it keeps getting pushed. Where is the misinformation or scientific falsehoods, conspiracy theories stated?

All I see is people calling a famous footballer names when the man has no right to reply which is wrong, and that needs defending or that post removing.

i have stated that other countries use cloud seeding which is a fact, and that if you want to see for yourself, there’s plenty of material. Other than that I have said this is not the place but if anyone wants to debate me on other issues i for one am happy to do so somewhere else.

proof in link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13323453/Cloud-seeding-weather-modification-technique.html

• Like 2