Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

I don't think Wrexham is totally out of the question, it might actually be his best move to raise his profile AND achieve things on the pitch. Not actually sure what his post-playing career plans are, I can't see him coaching.

As far as I can tell, Vardy likes good vibes more than anything. Could see him having a great time at Wrexham. You'd imagine if he went there Disney pays his salary, or at least a fair whack of it. It wouldn't all be coming out of Wrexham's wage budget.

Contrast that to somewhere like Saudi where he'd be on a fortune but you just can't see it being his cup of tea.

I think I make him signing on for one more year with us the most likely outcome, followed by going to the US. But I wouldn't rule Wrexham out.

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

How has Vardy’s “put your ****ing phone down you silly ****” comment made it into the Official video!

The staff at City are a car crash! 

clearly the fella with the phone/camera is also the editor of this video >_<

Yeah, it was a bit like when a lairy kid has his first beer.

I think its just the kinda guy he is, the kind that will try to make someone look at tw@t to make themselves look funny.

We all know one don't we.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Love him.

But have a horrible feeling he'll turn out like Ian Marshall or Le Tissier.

Ignorance was bliss before social media. Nowadays we pretty much know what everyone is thinking! 

Quick look and I see Ian Marshall is a Katie Hopkins lover. Gutted! 

Hope Vardy gives us 1 more year and then goes off to America for his final days and leaves us with just positive memories! :wub:

I always thought Vardy was a player that only his own club could adore, but weirdly, his shithousery has become much appreciated by many other fans too!

I am going to miss him and him leaving will be well and truly closing the book on this incredible period in our history.

On the flipside, I am also excited to have a clean slate and start to build something special again and hopefully have new rising stars to focus on. 

Just get your 200 goals Vardy and help keep us up next season, and then sail off into the sunset on a redbull sponsored sail boat. 

• Like 2

No chance he goes to wrexham he’s levels ahead of them. 

Vardy would get double figures in the PL next season if we give him enough chances. 

If he stays he’s our No1 striker. Everyone saying he’ll stay as a backup I doubt it. We are not getting anyone near Vardys level with FFP rules let alone above it 

• Like 2

Just now, dylanlegend said:

No chance he goes to wrexham he’s levels ahead of them. 

Vardy would get double figures in the PL next season if we give him enough chances. 

If he stays he’s our No1 striker. Everyone saying he’ll stay as a backup I doubt it. We are not getting anyone near Vardys level with FFP rules let alone above it 

Should be the first bit of business we do. 1 year contract under 100k (He's on 140k now I think?)

I know financially it should be 70k but can you imagine the dressing room buzzkill if Vardy is not there. 

Albrighton said it best, Vardy represents everything Leicester is about. He is worth more to us than just what he can do on the pitch. 

I think he could get 10-15 goals next season if he starts as sharp as he finished this season. 

My only concern is, I really don't want his final days with us to be part of a relegation again, so if we look like we are going down.. sell him in Jan! lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Iran said:

Can see him going to his boyhood club, Sheffield Wednesday.

Nah. They rejected him. Leicester is his club now, I doubt he has a huge draw to Wednesday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bryn said:

Nah. They rejected him. Leicester is his club now, I doubt he has a huge draw to Wednesday.

Well his celebrations against Sheffield United tell a different story lol

• Like 3