Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

The trip was only a few days so I think it was over by Thursday. Be surprised if he didn’t go. 

He's the only 1st team squad member I couldn't see in any of the photos. Even Danny Ward, Harry Souttar and  Dennis Praet were there.

chrome_screenshot_11May202410_46_34BST.thumb.png.987132783490d3a29536bac2f8dac65e.png

Maybe they thought his behaviour at the trophy parade boorish and didn't invite him?

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He's the only 1st team squad member I couldn't see in any of the photos. Even Danny Ward, Harry Souttar and  Dennis Praet were there.

chrome_screenshot_11May202410_46_34BST.thumb.png.987132783490d3a29536bac2f8dac65e.png

Maybe they thought his behaviour at the trophy parade boorish and didn't invite him?

Don't think Yunus was their either and Daka isn't in that photo is he?

5 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Maybe he's taking the photo. Heard he'd decided to become a photographer when he packs footy in!

5 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Even Danny Ward? Try stopping him. 

• Haha 2

Has there even been any suggestions at all that we will offer him a new contract? Surely we'd have heard something by now if the club were planning on retaining him. 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Has there even been any suggestions at all that we will offer him a new contract? Surely we'd have heard something by now if the club were planning on retaining him. 

I really don't think there's much that can be done until it is known what the club are up against in regards to next season's points deduction. Players aren't going to want to commit until then.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I really don't think there's much that can be done until it is known what the club are up against in regards to next season's points deduction. Players aren't going to want to commit until then.

Highly unlikely we will know when we kick the season off.

We are under the old rules, not the fast track, it took until November for Everton’s to be deducted point for there first offence.

Edited by coolhandfox

On 11/05/2024 at 10:52, SouthStandUpperTier said:

How has no one commented on how dapper Ricky P is?! 😎

On 11/05/2024 at 10:48, Philkeavo said:

Heard a rumour Vardy was at Como match last night.
They needed to win to be promoted to Serie A.
Team coached / managed by Fabregas & Dennis Wise is director of football ...

This is like when he was going to Arsenal right?  Like when he ended up staying because it’s all part of the script?

I feel that if he actually does go we are all going to feel like that wife who’s been cheated on who brokenly  just asks ‘What has she got that I haven’t?’