Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

5 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I love Vardy for what he has achieved on the pitch, however his behaviour yesterday just goes to show when he has had a beer or 3 he is a bit of a helmet, like I am sure we all

can be, but he did somewhat step over the line encouraging his very young daughter to say F off to a large crowd, as a parent and grandparent myself I would be mortified if one mine had said those words in front of anyone let alone such a large crowd. 

You’ve just got to think fast in times like this and try to not make a big thing of it. Told our son that she said cough cough rather than what was said. 

I’m not condoning it all, but I’d be very surprised if most kids haven’t swore before or know what swear words are. It’s just making sure they don’t say it and if they do make them aware that it’s something they shouldn’t be saying. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's a shame being a great human doesn't make you a great footballer!

I'd be England Captain

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Graceroad said:

Whats wrong with LeTissier one of the few brave enough to speak his mind. If you don't agree with his views fair enough many people do

He thinks it's safe to say what he allegedly said behind a keyboard, when the reality is that he'll get hounded for it.

Am sure that Sky have had a word of advice with him since.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I love Vardy for what he has achieved on the pitch, however his behaviour yesterday just goes to show when he has had a beer or 3 he is a bit of a helmet, like I am sure we all

can be, but he did somewhat step over the line encouraging his very young daughter to say F off to a large crowd, as a parent and grandparent myself I would be mortified if one mine had said those words in front of anyone let alone such a large crowd. 

Might be just me here, but am concerned he might resort to drinking once he retires and more with more time on his hands.

Edited by Wymsey

I think we all probably know someone like Vardy. Sometimes you like them but then other times you think they are a bit of a bellend. I can think of a few people I know lol can only really handle them in small doses. 

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think we all probably know someone like Vardy. Sometimes you like them but then other times you think they are a bit of a bellend. I can think of a few people I know lol can only really handle them in small doses. 

Michael Regan, city fan and once photographer for England NT, said on BSLB pod he’s like that really annoying kid at school. Funny once, not so funny when you have to spend all day with him. 

I think Jamie may have been a bit worse for wear yesterday and didn’t cover himself in glory, but his action in giving the armband to Marc Albrighton on Saturday, showed how sensitive he was to the situation and what an unselfish and brilliant TEAM player he is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

I think Jamie may have been a bit worse for wear yesterday and didn’t cover himself in glory, but his action in giving the armband to Marc Albrighton on Saturday, showed how sensitive he was to the situation and what an unselfish and brilliant TEAM player he is.

He was probably under instruction to do it anyway. 

4 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

He was probably under instruction to do it anyway. 

Not sure that’s true. No big deal was made , it was all over in a flash. Didn’t realise at the time what happened till the bloke next to me told me.

12 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

He’s the sort of bloke in the friends group that kicks off in a nightclub for being barged into a little bit. 

Can confirm I have witnessed this back in 2012 at Club XY

45 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Not sure that’s true. No big deal was made , it was all over in a flash. Didn’t realise at the time what happened till the bloke next to me told me.

You seriously think things like this are not discussed before the game? 

Come on. Everyone would have known what would happen it was obviously pre planned. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, splinterdream said:

I don’t want to talk about this but it keeps getting pushed. Where is the misinformation or scientific falsehoods, conspiracy theories stated?

All I see is people calling a famous footballer names when the man has no right to reply which is wrong, and that needs defending or that post removing.

i have stated that other countries use cloud seeding which is a fact, and that if you want to see for yourself, there’s plenty of material. Other than that I have said this is not the place but if anyone wants to debate me on other issues i for one am happy to do so somewhere else.

proof in link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13323453/Cloud-seeding-weather-modification-technique.html

Hard to believe there are people unaware of this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1