Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Growing up as a fan during the Little and O'Neill days I've always had a dislike for Wolves. Whether it was the Walsh v Bull rivalry or the 3 nil up to lose 4-3 I don't know but just one of those clubs I can't stand. Don't see the problem with that

That was my era too.. and i think i just have a very bad memory but i actually like wolves...

(I do remember the Walsh :wub: v Bull :@bit though lol) 

For me and based on that era.. i cant stick Villa and hope they get relegated this season

In the Norwich v Man U game apparently the headline is that it's ref Stuart Attwells decisions being corrected by VAR for the pens. At last, official confirmation from his peers that he's a s**t ref.

Thank heavens Bobby Madeley left, if VAR are correcting clear and obvious errors their HQ would have had an electrical breakdown on his matchdays and his games would last four hours!

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

In the Norwich v Man U game apparently the headline is that it's ref Stuart Attwells decisions being corrected by VAR for the pens. At last, official confirmation from his peers that he's a s**t ref.

Thank heavens Bobby Madeley left, if VAR are correcting clear and obvious errors their HQ would have had an electrical breakdown on his matchdays and his games would last four hours!

Attwell was right about the first one. Never a pen. Free kick to Norwich, if anything.