Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Despite Man City faltering and us being on top form, they've still always been within 1 result of us and so are still the favourites to challenge Liverpool - it makes sense to talk about the gap between them. Its even more pertinent right now, given that they're currently in second place...

Absolutely nothing wrong with that BBC headline.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Xen said:

Despite Man City faltering and us being on top form, they've still always been within 1 result of us and so are still the favourites to challenge Liverpool - it makes sense to talk about the gap between them. Its even more pertinent right now, given that they're currently in second place...

I think he was talking about the tongue in cheek caption underneath the photo...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Langston said:

I think he was talking about the tongue in cheek caption underneath the photo...

Which acknowledges us and our position when it really doesn't have to. I can't read it as anything other than a (slightly cock-eyed) complement.

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

OK, I give up. What's wrong with that? 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

BuT tHeY dIdNt MeNtIoN lEiCeStEr

1 hour ago, Langston said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this.

:ph34r:

@StriderHiryu :thumbup:

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

On 08/11/2019 at 16:49, ScouseFox said:

he’s making me want to kill myself and i don’t even support norwich 

Nailed on hattrick against us now, thanks!

On 08/11/2019 at 16:49, Finnegan said:

Makes Schlupp look productive. 

in fairness he did score to send them 5th on Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.jpeg.cbbe92adc49c617033b1b9a414da3b90.jpeg

In days of old—    When knights were bold—   And women weren't invented —   
   Men drilled holes—  In telegraph poles — To keep themselves contented. 
Edgar Rice Borough Market
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Also they are reigning Champions . It's not unreasonable to reference their performance defending the title.

7 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Also they are reigning Champions . It's not unreasonable to reference their performance defending the title.

It's the bit underneath the picture. Written it would seem by the OP (suspiciously well written for Duncenonce, I might add, although he might have had help with the precise order of every single letter from @StriderHiryu).

Don't give the plankton-penised bum-truffling little winnit any more satisfaction. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Top class from the BBC

image.png.2cb4ff3e985d48145b6a4e799edc0b1b.png

Nothing wrong with that at all. They won last night, moved into second, 8 points behind the leaders.

What is annoying is all morning on the news I've been hearing how Liverpool could extend it to 11 again, and no mention we can move back to second, but it's only a slight annoyance.

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Nothing wrong with that at all. They won last night, moved into second, 8 points behind the leaders.

What is annoying is all morning on the news I've been hearing how Liverpool could extend it to 11 again, and no mention we can move back to second, but it's only a slight annoyance.

Sorry, either it was too subtle or just not funny :) (I sujspect the latter!)

Read the small text

image.png.ac6cc492ccf1537939f4ee6544cacfb9.png

37 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They could well extend their lead to 11pts tonight to be fair.

12 hours ago, Anglodanglo said:

Have to respectfully disagree here mate.

Those 5 seasons have yielded more wins and less goals conceded than I'd argue even the most ardent Bournemouth fan expected during this time.

A shining example how a club with extremely limited revenue capacities can not only survive, but thrive.
With the narrative on here often showing frustration toward big club favour/bias/media agenda etc. Should we not be applauding the achievements of Bournemouth instead of demonstrating the same superiority complex we ourselves accuse clubs larger than ourselves of doing?

He does look a bit gimpish though...

they spend crazy money every transfer window and they are constantly absolutely rubbish. but constantly praised like they're ajax of the 70s or something. they're shit, they're boring, all their players are just the same and their manager is a twat. and they definitely all vote tory. BIN.

• Haha 2